What's new

The Ultimate Brush Chronicles

My vote is for a Shavemac in D01, and a Simpsons Chubby 2 in Two-band.

And then a Rooney Heritage Stubby 1 in Finest :drool:

My vote is for a Shavemac in D01, and a Simpsons Chubby 2 in Two-band.

And then a Rooney Heritage Stubby 1 in Finest :drool:

If there were a Heritage Chronicles, it would be the end of Brush Chronicles all together. What would be the point of going on? :biggrin1:

so whats the next 5 brushes gonna be?

Initially, we wanted to spread the Chronicling around to a variety of brush manufacturers, so in no particular order:

• Shavemac
  • Kent
  • Savile Row
  • Omega
  • Vulfix

We need to sort out which model of each to pursue, and I'll post a couple of polls over the next few days to start getting the next set lined up.

Well, we're not seeking the ultimate brush, but chronicling our experience with and performance of particular brushes.

I like the idea of spreading it around manufacturers but...

We got an awful lot of interest in the Wee Scot. And there are some of us who defend it to the core of our beings while others ridicule it mercilessly. I would love the see the Wee up for review.

I like the idea of spreading it around manufacturers but...

We got an awful lot of interest in the Wee Scot. And there are some of us who defend it to the core of our beings while others ridicule it mercilessly. I would love the see the Wee up for review.

I too would love to see the Wee Scot chronicled.

Is there going to be another chronicle of another brush coming up soon? :001_rolle

Yes. There has a been a lack of volunteers, and I have a bunch of brushes, but without great representation from multiple manufacturers. Nevertheless, Brush Chronicles #6 will be the Savile Row 3824. Look for that in a couple of weeks.

Top Bottom