What's new

NYC Potlatch 2?

Shall we redo the [thread=126951]NYC Meet-Up and Potlatch Gathering 1/29[/thread] for 2011? Same place and time? (6 pm) And, of course, a pre meet meetup at the nearby Pasteur's.

Rattle N Hum on 14 East 33rd Street

Count me in, but the 29th is a Saturday. Are we doing Saturday??
That's the idea.

I'm putting up an interest check very early for anyone that wants to travel, and maybe extend this into a lunch/afternoon shopping trip, and a final meet at 6 for drinks & dinner. It gives us plenty of time to check the date, arrange things, and make changes. If it works out, maybe we can talk about December for next year, so people might be more inclined to do a travel/shop/meet weekend.

It's also the first weekend in five months without football (and no, the pro bowl doesn't count). I'll need something to keep me busy!

Saturday sounds like a winner. Wonder if there'd be any way we could hit both Pasteur's and Cambridge Chemists?

Saturday sounds like a winner. Wonder if there'd be any way we could hit both Pasteur's and Cambridge Chemists?

Why not??

We could start early, hit Bigelow's on 6th Ave between 8th and 9th, meander down to the shave shops in SOHO and make our way uptown to Cambridge Chemists & Pasteurs.

If you want, we could also hit the Fountain Pen Hospital. I think you need some Noodler's Ellis Island Blue. :tongue_sm

What even more dangerous is that right down the block from the Fountain Pen Hospital is the knife shop which I know some members here have been to. Could be double dangerous for them as well.

It's always nice to feed new AD's to people, right Lou ????

You'll be pleased to know there are now at least 12 more Fountain Pen addicts. This includes two students, and about ten people at my local Toastmasters who heard my talk "The Magic of Fountain Pens".

One of the students was funny since he was highly critical of the pens, until he tried it. :thumbup:

Resistance is Futile! So, we're hitting the Fountain Pen Hospital too? It's decided? I could probably use some more ink...

Top Bottom