What's new

Acquisitions for December 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fifteen Arko sticks (Amazon.com from NJ). Minimalist packaging and just over a buck a stick. No email notifications. Just order and receive.

One pack of Wilkinson Sword DE blades. As much as I dislike the store, had to go to Walmart today, so I walked down the shaving aisle. If these blades are as good as the grocery and drugstore Personnas, they are a bargain at $1.76 for 10.

A buddy of mine returned from his Thanksgiving vacation in Germany with three Irisch Moos shave sticks for me. :biggrin1:

proxy.php

Tom

My Christmas gift from my wife arrived last week and although I have unwrapped and de-funked both of them, I am involved in the Brush Chronicles at the moment so they will not see use for another 10 days or so.......

proxy.php

Fresh new arrivals to my neighborhood mini mart:
  • Gillette super thin DE & blade - Vietnamese pack
  • Gillette super click DE & blade - Thai pack
  • Pack of Gillette Rubie blades - Philippines pkging
:punk:

View attachment 136198

All of this for less than $1.50!
Plastic DEs = collector acquisitions. Probably won't be honing my technique with these beauties anytime soon. :wacko:

Here are photo's of around half of my shaving soaps and creams, I will it complete another time:

Last edited:
My current rotation: I Coloniali Mango, Provence Santé Verlaine, The Art of Shaving Unscented, Comptoir des Savonniers, Pré de Provence, L'Occitane Cade, Tabac.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom