What's new

Acquisitions for December 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come your boxes so look good? :001_huh:

Seems like when I get an order I have to throw the box away because it gets messed up in shipping. :huh:

Thank you for posting these pics, I showed them to SWMBO and now I look like I have nothing at all. :biggrin1:

i might just do the same with mine. I doubt she'll buy it though. She'll say Sabre's crazier than I am and that he probably has a job whereas i'm a student. :tongue_sm

....but the Bullgoose sent me a bowl of DR Harris Marlborough and a bottle of DR Harris Sandalwood AS.

Oh yeah, I'm sold on DR Harris right now!

Already mentioned this one on the safety razors board.
proxy.php

and also picked this one up.
proxy.php

proxy.php

Nice Type A! Does it have the spring clip as well?
I find that these are a lot of work to clean and polish, but very worthwhile when done. It may be my very favorite razor design (excepting the fact that I can't seem to get a smooth shave from any of mine...but perhaps it's my technique).

Already mentioned this one on the safety razors board.

proxy.php

Nice Type A! Does it have the spring clip as well?
I find that these are a lot of work to clean and polish, but very worthwhile when done. It may be my very favorite razor design (excepting the fact that I can't seem to get a smooth shave from any of mine...but perhaps it's my technique).

That is a nice one. Mine is missing the cap. :sad: Any idea of what case they came in?

-jim

That is a nice one. Mine is missing the cap. :sad: Any idea of what case they came in?

-jim

Jim, as I've seen it, they came in a white paperboard box, with a cartridge of blades and instructions. There's a photo out there...if I can find it I'll post it.
Someday I hope to find one of these with the gold plating intact on the head.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom