What's new

Central NJ Shavers

If you find yourself anywhere near Warren, NJ, stop into Edgewood Pharmacy on Mountain Blvd next to the Kings Supermarket. It's a small store with some great stuff. In a short visit I found AOS shaving creams, pre-shave oils and balms, Proraso, and a rack of Tweezerman stuff from their brush to clippers and other implements. I didn't need any more cream, but I wound up buying the AOS Sandalwood anyway. Tough choosing between that one and the lavender. They also carry the unscented.

If you find yourself anywhere near Warren, NJ, stop into Edgewood Pharmacy on Mountain Blvd next to the Kings Supermarket. It's a small store with some great stuff. In a short visit I found AOS shaving creams, pre-shave oils and balms, Proraso, and a rack of Tweezerman stuff from their brush to clippers and other implements. I didn't need any more cream, but I wound up buying the AOS Sandalwood anyway. Tough choosing between that one and the lavender. They also carry the unscented.

Any Trumpers, TOBS or T&H?

Any Trumpers, TOBS or T&H?
Not that I saw or I also would have walked out with one of the ToBS creams I haven't tried yet. This place is really small. The Proraso was next to the baby wipes and cream. I've passed this store many times, but never thought to go in. I was surprised to see it listed on the AoS site when I checked for a retailer.

Top Bottom