What's new

Custom handle, Not sure, Toggle, Custom adjustable

Comments, questions, identification, any idea what the long chrome TTO is?

I know what the Black handle is. A guy at work made it. The toggle is SCHWEET!! Yes I shaved with it. IT'S MINE!! :thumbup:

The Slim Adjustable was a SWMBO gift. Actually very durable paint job. sorry not for sale. :lol:
. :w00t:

British TTO looks NEVER USED.

LOOKS like chrome, not nickel. Not a hint of ever being used or even ever being wet...

I appreciate the fact it's readily field stripped! :thumbup:

That Slim is really cool. I wonder why we haven't seen more customized razors. You'd think more people would get a wild hair and paint polka dots on their razors or something. Did you do that?

I asked my wife to.

She used nail polish and clear coat. Hard as a rock in two days.

Sat in the shower for a week. Finish is still hard as glass.

I showed her how the TTO and adjustments worked.
I explained where she could and could not get paint..

I like it. It's easy to spot in the line up and is totally functional.

Added a whole lot of sentiment to it for me. "My Razor' now, not that adjustable one I got at the flea market...
:tongue_sm

The neatest mod is the bar between the doors. White. awesome!!

I don't know if it's in my head or not, but I swear it's better balanced now that the paint has added some weight to the handle.
:001_huh:

Still love it. I asked her to do a Fugly Fatboy as an albino for me next. :laugh:

OK, I know the point of the post was for info on the long handle, but I'm really loving the Slim:thumbup: I suddenly feel the urge to pick up 5 or 6 different nail polish colors next time I'm at the store:lol:

Oh yeah, I have no idea what the long handle razor is:tongue_sm

Top Bottom