What's new

I'm dreaming of... B&B?!?

Yup,
it finally happened. Last night I had a dream about on here. I guess I had set myself up for it having been chatting in the Clown House on my iPhone in bed last night until 2am so it was the last thing on my mind before I dozed off.
Right before I went to sleep I posted a post about how everything should be the same as when I had left.

So in my dream it was the next day (ie. today) and I logged on and everything had changed including my user name. I can't remember what it was but some of the mods had thought it would be funny to change my username and title while I slept.
It was still "Barber-something" and the "something" was a pun... I wish I could remember it.

Anyway I just thought I'd share just how brain-washed my mind is by you all!

I can't remember what it was but some of the mods had thought it would be funny to change my username and title while I slept.
It was still "Barber-something" and the "something" was a pun... I wish I could remember it.

Something tells me it will be different tomorrow :lol:

Nah I'm pretty safe. They never change custom titles etc. if you talk about it or if you try to feed them one.
I've said WAY more stupid things on here before now that weren't used.
It's when you're least expecting it that they getcha!

Yup,
it finally happened. Last night I had a dream about on here. I guess I had set myself up for it having been chatting in the Clown House on my iPhone in bed last night until 2am so it was the last thing on my mind before I dozed off.
Right before I went to sleep I posted a post about how everything should be the same as when I had left.

So in my dream it was the next day (ie. today) and I logged on and everything had changed including my user name. I can't remember what it was but some of the mods had thought it would be funny to change my username and title while I slept.

Anyway I just thought I'd share just how brain-washed my mind is by you all!

:huh::blink::blink::huh: That was a dream? :huh:

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
Nah I'm pretty safe. They never change custom titles etc. if you talk about it or if you try to feed them one.
I've said WAY more stupid things on here before now that weren't used.
It's when you're least expecting it that they getcha!

:sneaky2:

If for some reason you cannot log into B&B, be sure to try the username "Barber Fella"

LOL, Danielle!!! You know you've got it bad when you start dreaming about B&B. Luckly, I've not gotten that far yet, but I imagine it will be coming down the pike at some point as much time as I spend on here (especially when I need to be studying, like now). Yeah, you may want to worry about that login though. The mods are quite playful at times!!!

Top Bottom