What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

proxy.php

$IMG_0277.JPG
I bought this from the great Best Shave in Turkey recently simply because I wanted to try a bristle brush. It is called 'Plastic Handle Shaving Brush No.7' and is a great brush that cost €2.10!!! I prefer it now to my Edwin Jagger Badger and I reckon a Semogue 830 Boar is on the radar! I noticed a lot of the 'name' shaving brand brushes on various sites and on E-bay are made in China. You see the same brush (mainly recognizable by the handle design) selling for a fraction of the price except it has no makers name. I presume these companies just get their name printed on the handle and then the price goes up! Check out Lijun Shaving brushes by classicshop2012 on E-bay. Excellent range and great prices. I am drawn to Semogue and Omega for their beautiful handle designs, especially the Omega #6736 Barbershop Pole! Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

This morning I used a Parker synthetic. Actually works pretty well with Arko stick, but doesn't hang on to the lather that well...little glops of lather can start flying around if you're not careful. Not a bad choice for face lathering, and dries quickly.

Top Bottom