What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

proxy.php

Omega 81052 with C&E Sandalwood SC from the jar not the tube. Seems like a totally different cream. Better. Excellent shave, BBS and no irritation.

Morris and Forndran 27 m/m horn and Morris and Forndran sandalwood/Shea butter soap. My most decadent combination!!!

Fred

My first brush was this birthday gift a couple of weeks ago. The smell has just about abated.

The Art of Shaving & Gillette® Fusion Chrome Collection Shaving Brush

Fusion Chrome Collection combines advanced Gillette technologies with The Art of Shaving quality and craftsmanship to achieve the ultimate shaving experience. The Fusion Chrome Collection SHAVING BRUSH is elegantly handcrafted in polished chrome and designed for comfort and durability, with a micro-textured surface for style and grip. The pure badger hair generates a rich, warm lather, bringing sufficient water to the skin as it softens and lifts the beard, and gently exfoliates for a close and comfortable shave.

Today was a shave full of maiden voyages.

A brand new Chubby 1 in Best set sail, hand in hand with an unsuspecting Cella. A Heljestrand MK31, fresh off the brown truck, followed closely, neatly wiping away the trail of luscious lather.

The Chubby redefines what a brush is. An absolute wall of soft scrubbiness. I'm in love :001_wub: Hoped that this would be an SBAD killer but now I find myself wanting the entire Simpson line...

Top Bottom