What's new

Small MdC Buy

*Closed*

Fella's, now that my name appears on the right hand side of this particular forum, i'd like to do a special run of Martin de Candre samples for a handful of gents.

My hope is to get this soap into the shave bowls of a handful of B&B'ers so we as a group we can get a handle on this French mystery.

Sample chunks run $8.50 shipped, im not making money on these, MdC is expensive!

Each chunk is roughly 25g - none are exactly the same.
they look something like this:

View attachment 134032

Simply shoot me a PM if you'd like one.

Last edited:
PM sent.

I was actually thinking of doing this myself but never got around to it. How do you like the soap?

as the recipient of a very generous MdC sample PIF from another member, let me just say that it's really good stuff.

the lavender-mint scent is a bit of a tossup. it's odd but not unpleasant.

the two characteristics that really stand out in my mind are thickness and slickness. MdC is perhaps the slickest soap i've tried and it can generate a dense, frosting-like lather.

a damp but not wet brush seems to work best (similar to tabac) and my sample lasted a good long time.

i can't wait to see how other people fare with it!

Wow, I've been waiting for a group buy on this, and would love to try out this soap. If not already oversubscribed, please include me. PM sent as well.

I got a sample of this from another member (thanks superbleu!) and it is quite outstanding stuff.

I ordered a bowl shortly after my sample and the scent is something that has really grown on me to the point I absolutely love it!

The performance is top notch as well. It has quickly moved into my top 5 soaps (probably top 3) and I find myself reaching for it more and more everyday.

Top Bottom