What's new

And here it is... the Power Shave Collection Power Brush

Power Shave Collection Power Brush from the Art of Shaving

http://www.theartofshaving.com/shop/product/52009/7

The Power Shave Collection Fine Badger Power Brush, a first of its kind world-wide, lifts the beard with powered oscillations for a close and comfortable shave. Using advanced technology to modernize the wet shave tradition and enhance the lathering experience. The precise motion generates a rich, moisturizing lather into the hair to protect the skin. Ergonomically designed with a micro-textured surface for style and grip, the handle is elegantly handcrafted in polished chrome with black lacquered accents.

Fine Badger ($175) and Pure Badger ($125)

proxy.php
proxy.php

Last edited:
Just a thought but surely
water + knot glue + vibrations + electricity = recipe for all kinds of things falling apart and/or electrocuting you?

LOL!

So . . . after this thing has been on the market 3-4 years, they're going to need a next-generation badger brush. Anyone have a guess what it'll be? Three heads? Extensively tested ergonimic handle?

HINT: AoS and Duracell are both owned by Gillette.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I never cease to be amazed at how a company can sell some great products while being run by a bunch of dolts.

I was saving up for the $1200 swirl, but if I get this power one for only $175, I'll have even more money available to have my head examined afterwards.

This is simply genius; a shaving brush and tooth brush in one. It might even be a great emergency solution when you unexpectedly run out of toilet paper as well.....

I see a glorious future for this, especially when they come out with different inserts! :001_rolle

This is simply genius; a shaving brush and tooth brush in one. It might even be a great emergency solution when you unexpectedly run out of toilet paper as well.....

I see a glorious future for this, especially when they come out with different inserts! :001_rolle

:lol::lol::lol::lol: As long as you make sure you clean it before using it as a toothbrush after using it to deal with the toilet paper scenario....in fact I think that after toilet duty one could safely retire it with full honours.

Regards Grant

Top Bottom