What's new

Wooden bowl for Pen's EF?

Hey all,

I just got my early bday gift from the wife. A refill puck of Pen's EF (Reformulated) and I had her order mamabears wooden bowl's, because I heard it was a perfect fit. Turns out that must've been for the old tallow version, because my refill puck won't fit in the wooden bowl from mamabears. Does anyone know a good soap container, preferably wooden, that will fit my English Fern refill? I'm dying to try it, but want to wait until I find it's home, before I break it out. It smells soooooo good:tongue_sm

Thanks!!

Oh and what size are DR Harris soaps? Cause my Marlborough fits perfectly in it.

You can "ease" the Pens into a DR Harris bowl. I've done it with a puck of EF. The soap is soft enough. So if your Marlborough fits the mamabears bowl then in theory you should be able to push the EF into the mamabears bowl. Its a really tight fit which is good because water won't run down the sides between the soap and the bowl.

Cheers

You can always shave away the edges of your puck and place then in the bowl before pressing the newly shaped puck into the MB bowl. That should give it that perfect fit look and you won't lose any product.

Thanks guys!! I was able to get the puck of EF in the mamabears container with a little shaving lost off the edge. Nothing major I just mushed them on top. Looks great and worth the savings! Damn does that puck of EF smell good!!!!!!!!

The new formulation EF puck will fit nicely into a Trumper's wooden bowl if you have a spare one of those.

Well.......that was a disappointment!! What do I do with this puck of green stuff now that I can't shave with it?

Shameful!

Top Bottom