I'm in my mid-20s and since I was a teen have encountered re-occuring acne. Sometimes just mild but other times it develops into embarrassing huge bumps which don't go away for weeks and leave scars for many more. After doing some vigorous research my conclusions are that the acne is linked to dairy and or digestion issues in my case and I'm taking some steps to alter my diets some.
I recently started using some natural products on my face which I am pleasantly surprised by. They've definitely minimized and diminished some of the active acne that I am typically prone to. I wanted to share with you all and wanted to get some feedback as to what other natural products you guys use and have found to be effective if you've dealt with the same issues.
- Burt Bees (Soap Bark and Chamimomile) Cleanser - Good first line of defense.
- Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar - Applied topically. Also drink diluted.
- Burt Bees (Garden Tomato) Toner - Good Hydrator.
- Organic Tea Tree Oil - Great for spot treatment. Would not recommend using all over. Will dry out and darken the acne spot though. Can balance out with the combination of toner.
- Burt Bees (Citrus) Facial Scrub - Gentle Exfoliator.
- Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gel - For Vitamin E. Weird to drink but can also apply topically.
I've been using these products for 1-2 months and I have noticed improvement but am still working on the remnants of older and deeper acne scars. I think these will take time but if you all have any natural recommendations please let me know as they are the only type of products which my skin is not bothered by.