What's new

Best Workout Songs?

What are your favorite workout songs? I need to update my iPod. I'll start. My favorite is "Eye of the Tiger." Yes, I know it's cliche but I always wanted to be Rocky. So what do you got?

You hear music when you train? I'm so wrapped up in what I'm doing, even strength trainging, that it could be Justin Bieber on in the gym for all I know. It never is but it could be.

You hear music when you train? I'm so wrapped up in what I'm doing, even strength trainging, that it could be Justin Bieber on in the gym for all I know. It never is but it could be.

If I'm lifting weights I don't really hear it sometimes, depends on how focused I am I guess. I will occasionally notice that all of the sudden a different song is on or one is getting over.

For me it's ALWAYS Justin Bieber!

I listen to music when I run. It helps my rhythm. Sometimes I run to the beat. When a particular song comes on, sometimes it'll propel me to run harder. I'd actually like to read about the link. I'll be physically worn out, but if the right song comes on, I get a huge burst of energy.

I listen to whatever. Doesn't really matter what it is. Often it's pop/dance music, because a lot of the songs have good beats. I'll admit to having run to Eye of the Tiger!

During my sets I don't hear anything but I do hear it in between sets. I also hear it during my cardio time.

BTW, I always have Beiber fever!! :lol:

I find most trance songs work for me. Oakenfold, Moby, and Tiesto are just some of the artists that come to me at the moment. :biggrin1:

Warmup: Stravinsky - Danse Infernal (No joke!)

Workout (a selection):
Disturbed - Decadence
Flaw - Get Up Again
Godsmack - Awake
Soil - Unreal
Atreyu - Her Portrait in Black
VNV Nation - Electronaut
VNV Nation - Honor
Push - Till We Meet Again

Cooldown: Orbital - Technologique Park

- ice

I listen to the album "This Gift" by Sons & Daughters. It's great for cardio. You can probably get it from the library if you just want to download it to your iPod.

I love listening to music while working out. Cardio ecspecially. A song like Push It by Static X can mean the difference between slowing down or picking up the pace at the end of a good run. The heavier the better for me. Metallica, Static X, Slayer etc.

Anything by Aerosmith
Alice in Chains
Faith No mOre
Disturbed
Pantera
Metallica
Thin Lizzy
maybe some Eminem
Gaslight anthem
Rancid

Top Bottom