What's new

Nat Sherman is my brand, how about you?

I really like Nat Sherman's philosophy of, "Smoke better; Smoke less" I'm a once a day smoker, and this brand is my favorite cigarette.

How about you? Are you smoking a high-end pre-rolled cigarette that you enjoy?

I quit smoking cigarettes three years ago, and even then I wasn't a heavy smoker. I've been on the fence for a while now about taking up pipe smoking, and I think I'm even going to forego that. My father dying of cancer coupled with my own perpetual bad luck is enough to keep away from tobacco in all forms, I think.

I dont smoke cigarettes. I smoke Nat Sherman's
Well said.
I quit smoking cigarettes three years ago, and even then I wasn't a heavy smoker. I've been on the fence for a while now about taking up pipe smoking, and I think I'm even going to forego that. My father dying of cancer coupled with my own perpetual bad luck is enough to keep away from tobacco in all forms, I think.
I'm sorry for you loss. I've gone from half a pack a day down to one Nat Sherman a day. My cold turkey attempts in the past have failed, so I'm weening myself off. For days that I don't smoke Nicorette gets me by.

Well said.

I'm sorry for you loss. I've gone from half a pack a day down to one Nat Sherman a day. My cold turkey attempts in the past have failed, so I'm weening myself off. For days that I don't smoke Nicorette gets me by.

Quite alright. It was years ago now. But yeah, I agree that quitting cold turkey is difficult. Even as a light smoker, I went through three or four failed abstentions before it stuck. Good luck to you. It sounds like you're on the right track.

Im a marlboro smoker myself. but when the occasion and the funds present themself I have enjoyed nat shermans on a few occasions and they are quite nice.

I used to smoke a pack and a half a day. Like most newspaper men of my vintage you spent most of the day at an IBM Selectric typewriter with your sleeves rolled up and a cigarette hanging off your lip. As the wise man once said, quiting is easy I've done in hundreds of times! Well I did quit cold turkey some 29 years ago. I still keep a couple of pipes around just for nostalgia. I am so tempted to light up a nice bowl of some exotic blend but even after 29 years I'm afraid I'll get back into the habit.
Still, one of the great joys of my life is walking into a "walk in humidor" at a cigar shop and breath deeply. How much you want to bet that I'll like Alt Insbruk as a cologne?

Top Bottom