What's new

Hello from Phoenix

Hello Everyone,
I've been lurking for a little while and finally joined today. You've all provided a great resource for me to get started with wet shaving. I'm 31 and have always just used Mach and Fusion razors with canned gel. After reading a shaving article on Lifehacker, it occurred to me I could be doing a lot better. So I took the plunge and bought the needed supplies. I'm really looking forward to my new shaving stuff to arrive in the mail. Thanks in advance for helping me with any newbie issues.

Best,
Steve

My newbie shaving kit:
Razor: Merkur HD
Blades: WCS assorted set
Brush: Vulfix super badger 660
Cream: ToBS shaving shop, Musgo Real, Palmolive stick
After: Musgo Balm
Pre Oil: Musgo

Hi Steve. Welcome! Nice kit you've assembled for starters.

I'm from Phoenix as well. Finding great products locally is part of the fun---it isn't always easy here.

Happy shaving!:001_cool:

Glad to hear that our hard water doesn't totally ruin the shaving experience. It seems to ruin everything else it's used for. Certainly can't drink it out of the tap.

Welcome, Steve. I'm a newbie from up in the Prescott area. I look forward to reading your posts as you progress.

Welcome Steve, from a former Phoenician who lived all over the valley before landing in GA 20 years ago (holy smokes, time flies). I dumped a lot of rock salt into the water softener during my desert years! You've made superior selections on your gear right out of the gate. You've obviously been paying attention and giving this lots of thought: these are certainly attributes for success. Good luck, and you'll find us a rich mine of advice to be had for the asking.

Top Bottom