What's new

My biggest Aftershave order came in today.

Have a look at what the fine folks at ClassicShaving.com sent my way and was waiting for me after work.

-TOBS No.74 Victorian Limes Cologne
-Pinaud Clubman Citrus Musk, Musk, Classic Vanilla & Special Reserve

All smell great! I can't wait to try them. The last thing I really needed was more aftershave. I'm sure I already had enough to last atleast 2yrs. :lol:

I just picked up a bottle of Pinaud myself....LOVE IT!!! (SWMBO doesnt like it, but I think she will learn to love it too!)

Well, we are all waiting for the OP to post his findings on the various things he got! What do you think of them? Hmmm? Hunh? Hmmm? :w00t:

I'm jealous. The only Pinaud product I have is the original Clubman. I need to find a place to get Special Reserve cheap. And the Veg, too. I ain't afraid of it.

I'm terrible at describing scents but I'll comment best I can.

TOBS No.74 Victorian Limes Cologne: Very nice smell. My wife finds it smells like floor cleaner. Anything lime scented she feels that way. :tongue_sm It does have a fairly strong lime scent at first, but it does dry down to something else that I can only describe as a woodsy type scent. Very nice! I'd definitely buy this one again if my wife enjoyed it as much as I do.

Clubman Citrus Musk: Very nice clean smell. Not an overpower citrus smell. The citrus is a little overly pronounced at first, but within minutes it dries down to a very nice clean scent. Soapy almost in my opinion.

Clubman Musk: Almost identical to Original Clubman. If you like the Original, you'll like this one.

Clubman Classic Vanilla: If you've ever tried Alfred Sung - Homme EDT, this to my nose is almost identical. I don't catch any vanilla whatsoever in this. Spicy and musky.

Clubman Special Reserve: This one smells like Skin Bracer Cooling Blue. Best description I can give on this one is that it's spicy.

I'd buy any of them again. If I had to narrow it down to one or two they'd be Clubman Citrus Musk and Classic Vanilla.

Top Bottom