What's new

New store opening in VA

Hi Everyone,

Got a bit of good news...I was visiting the Londons Bathecary story in Charlottesville, VA last week and was talking to the owner. He told me that they are opening a new store in Williamsburg. Its going to open in April 2011 and will be in the colonial section, at Merchant's Square. I'm totally stoked about this. LB is a great store. Have you ever been there? I usually go there about once a year b/c they are a bit far from where i live. They are a class act place and Mitch (the owner) is a really nice guy. They carry a lot of fru-fru girly stuff but they also have a nice men's section too. He told me that the store will be a little smaller than the Charlottesville location, but that they will sell: Pen's, Trumpers, and TOOBS products. They will sell other ones too, but those are the main brands (at the Charlottesville store they sell several others...its a big store!)

One tip: if you go to the Charlottesville store and you park in the big city garage, LB will validate your ticket b/f you leave the store if you ask them to.

Top Bottom