Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the WCS forum!

Does anyone know just what products the discount code works with?
    I have about 6 different products in my cart but the code doesn't seem to effect the price of any of them.
    Would be nice to save a little.
    Thanks.
    [I]- My friends call me Pete[/I].

No dear that's MY razor, yours is over there!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by ShaveThis View Post
    Does anyone know just what products the discount code works with?
    I have about 6 different products in my cart but the code doesn't seem to effect the price of any of them.
    Would be nice to save a little.
    Thanks.
    yup..

For BadgerandBlade.com members: 10% off Simpson, Muhle, DR Harris, HeadBlade, Gold Dachs, Norton and Lothantique
    Valid from: 5/14/2010 - 12/31/2020

Thank you very much. Perhaps I didn't read enough.
    Happy New Year.
    [I]- My friends call me Pete[/I].

No dear that's MY razor, yours is over there!

Images

Ive been ordering from WCS for a quite awhile now. Great service has always been my experience. I just ordered a tub of Trumper's coconut today. I love getting that email confirmation of my order with a pic of soon to arrive shave gear.
    Old Fogie. It's not fer eatin', it's fer lookin' through.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Foyle View Post
    Ive been ordering from WCS for a quite awhile now. Great service has always been my experience. I just ordered a tub of Trumper's coconut today. I love getting that email confirmation of my order with a pic of soon to arrive shave gear.
    +1 just ordered a Wee Scott shipped and with the discount, under $35....and a B&B leather case, shipped to canada for $22 or so, great deals and great service from start to finish.

Happy New Year WCS....keep up the great work.

6. Default

So I ordered a sampler and some other items from West Coast Shaving on December 29th. The items shipped on the 29th and were at my doorstep the afternoon of the 30th or 31st, just in time for New Years Eve. The reason I'm leaving this review is because the items were shipped regular USPS from California all the way to the East Coast in a VERY short amount of time, even shipping same day as the order was placed. That's service! I hope to order more items in the future.

Cheers.

7. 01-07-2012, 06:20 AM

Images

I recently purchased one of the Rover 2 LE's in best. It had a black smudge that was apparently cast in the resin along the lip side. They are already sending a replacement with paid return shipping for the other brush. Unbelievable customer service, and they have gained a customer for life.
    -Jeff-

Just wanted to say Thank You for fabulous service. Placed an order late Thursday and it was in my mailbox this morning (Monday). You folks certainly will have my repeat business!
    Tom

Images

Thanks for the nice words, Jeff and Tom! Always a pleasure.

Images

Just thought I'd send a shout out about WCS's great service and selection. In my last order were included a couple small free samples of shaving cream and after shave lotion. In my first order there was also a small after shave lotion sample included. All of these samples have been excellent as well as the products I have actually paid for. The first sample was of Speick After Shave lotion. The others were: LuckyTiger lotion, and two different Taylors shave creams. I had to order some of the Speick after trying the sample; it made my face feel great and it smells wonderful. The samples of the Taylors shave creams I'm afraid may have had the same affect. Thanks for the fast, courteous service and the great selection of shaving products!!
    "Its time for FEATS OF STRENGTH!"

Just sent in an order for Berkeley in Best. Thanks for the great selection and even better price! I can't wait to get them here :)

Thanks in advance

Images

any new brush Manufacturers or lines in the near future? Semogue, Simpson LE's, other Shavemacs etc?

just wondering.
    They call me Bruce.
    All evidence has been buried.
    All tapes have been erased.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by brucered View Post
    any new brush Manufacturers or lines in the near future? Semogue, Simpson LE's, other Shavemacs etc?

just wondering.
    Yes. But that's all I'm going to tell for now!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by letterk View Post
    Yes. But that's all I'm going to tell for now!
    sounds good john. i'll keep checking back.

thanks
    They call me Bruce.
    All evidence has been buried.
    All tapes have been erased.

John, just a note of thanks for the great service and products. Just received a Simpson Commodore x2 and I love it. I am looking at a 56 or 57. Besides the handle, do they have a similar feel. The x2 is about perfect for me, but I have to have another Simpson now. I have a feeling my son is going to try to take mine back to school at the USAFA with him next week. Thanks again, I'll be placing an order next week (probably Monday).

Sam

My Berkeley arrived safely today, thanks for a quick service!

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Broogiedad View Post
    John, just a note of thanks for the great service and products. Just received a Simpson Commodore x2 and I love it. I am looking at a 56 or 57. Besides the handle, do they have a similar feel. The x2 is about perfect for me, but I have to have another Simpson now. I have a feeling my son is going to try to take mine back to school at the USAFA with him next week. Thanks again, I'll be placing an order next week (probably Monday).

Sam
    Glad you like the Commodore. It's a great brush. The 5 series brushes just feel thicker to me, both in the handle and how the knot is formed. They are a heavier brush.

Quote Originally Posted by sp514 View Post
    My Berkeley arrived safely today, thanks for a quick service!
    You're welcome!

Sounds great! I'll be placing an order Monday.

Sam

Thank you for awesome your awesome customer service. My first order and WCS had everything I wanted at good prices. I ordered soap, merkur razor, razor sampler, and brush and razor stand. Ordered on a Thursday, on Friday I wanted to add a brush but I got my shipping notice before I got in touch with customer service. but Monday customer emailed me and pulled my order before it shipped. I got to order my brush along with everything else. Thank you, I will definitely order from you again.
    John :::Montani Semper Liberi:::

Outstanding store in every way. My trusted place for the shaving goods.