What's new

Products for Dark Circles and Puffy Eyes

I have been suffering from the dark circles and puffiness since my allergies got alot worse a few years ago.. now that i am getting shots for the allergies and getting some relief.. I am wondering if there are any new products out there that really do reduce the appearance of these.. would really appreciate any suggestions.....

Sleep, it's free. For your allergies, Zyrtec.

Or eyeshadow and mascara, your choice.

:001_rolle

I'm not sure that was very helpful. If he's taking allergy shots he is way past Zyrtec. I know because I am an allergy sufferer. Fortunately for me Zyrtec does work as long as I don't miss a single day.

As for the OP, I can't help you but I'm sure given time the B&B family will come through with great advice. :thumbup1:

I'm not sure that was very helpful. If he's taking allergy shots he is way past Zyrtec. I know because I am an allergy sufferer. Fortunately for me Zyrtec does work as long as I don't miss a single day.

As for the OP, I can't help you but I'm sure given time the B&B family will come through with great advice. :thumbup1:

I like the products this company makes, Reviva. Here's an eye product. Vitamin Shoppe and health food type stores sell it, or you can order from the company.

http://www.revivalabs.com/newstore/Scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=173

Also, I've found that a little Corn Huskers spread under the eyes firms well. The good thing about Corn Huskers is that it stays in place, it doesn't seem to migrate into the eyes during the day and sting!

yeah sleep and zyrtec are kinda a given, already take the walgreens generic version of it. yeah there are products out there I have tried with a little success-will see what everybody has to offer

I am single and live the single life to its fullest, so I dont get a lot of sleep

I've tried a few products.

I recommend Decleor For Men Eye Cream

Awesome stuff :thumbup1:

Drink lots of water to help first of all. If you are not drinking enough water each day these will only get worse.
Also, make some chamomile tea and use two tea bags. Then take the tea bags and put them in the fridge to chill them. Once chilled put them on your eyes for 10 mins and relax. It won't cure the puffiness etc. but it will temporarily reduce the signs.

Other than that I can suggest some concealers (as I'm a woman) but honestly, water and a good sleep regime is the best cure for stopping it.

Drink lots of water to help first of all. If you are not drinking enough water each day these will only get worse.
Also, make some chamomile tea and use two tea bags. Then take the tea bags and put them in the fridge to chill them. Once chilled put them on your eyes for 10 mins and relax. It won't cure the puffiness etc. but it will temporarily reduce the signs.

Other than that I can suggest some concealers (as I'm a woman) but honestly, water and a good sleep regime is the best cure for stopping it.
+1 on drinking enough water

A few days ago, due to lack of sleep, I had to drink more coffee than ususal, but didnt drink enough water
And coffee is a diuretic

At the end of the day, my dark circles were much worse than when I woke up in the morning

+1 on drinking enough water

A few days ago, due to lack of sleep, I had to drink more coffee than ususal, but didnt drink enough water
And coffee is a diuretic

At the end of the day, my dark circles were much worse than when I woke up in the morning

I'm sure you both have a point there.... I am bad about not drinking enough water.. I get busy during my day and forget... Rafikz... I have heard good things about the Decleor but every time I go to there site I can't find any links for ordering it or where to get it... can you point me in the right direction?

I will work on the water comsumption:thumbup1:

Sleep is the number one key along with hydration as numerous people have stated above.
Every wonder why women wear those cold gel eye mask? Its to reduce the puffy under eye bags. The dark circles are essentially blood pooling. Try one of those gel mask or a wash cloth that has been dampened and left to sit in the fridge for a bit.
You might also try taking a multi vitamin along with some vitamin e and fish oil.

Preparation H is used by professionals for this problem. Just know that you should remove it before going out in the sun.

No, I am not kidding. Look it up.

It's true that Prep H can be used but it's not suitable for long term usage.
Try cold eye mask or the chamomile tea bags. There is no real
external cure but taking care of yourself internally through water and sleep will be the best healers.

Here's some more information on Prep H.

Appearantly, the FDA made them take out the ingredients that actually worked (at least for the American market).

Scroll down to People's Pharmacy part and you can read about it. The FDA always ruins things! :laugh:

EDIT: woops, here it is http://www.prep-h.com/story.html

Last edited:
Here's some more information on Prep H.

Appearantly, the FDA made them take out the ingredients that actually worked (at least for the American market).

Scroll down to People's Pharmacy part and you can read about it. The FDA always ruins things! :laugh:

EDIT: woops, here it is http://www.prep-h.com/story.html

Okay. I take it back. Only use Prep H on puffy eyes if you can get the original formula with LYCD.

I'm sure you both have a point there.... I am bad about not drinking enough water.. I get busy during my day and forget... Rafikz... I have heard good things about the Decleor but every time I go to there site I can't find any links for ordering it or where to get it... can you point me in the right direction?

I will work on the water comsumption:thumbup1:

I didnt get it online

See if you can get it from your local deptartment store

Top Bottom