What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

As long as he has the same products in stock what's wrong with using the same photo? I don't get it.

Because if he sends a pic to someone and says "do you want this brush?" and you purchase it based on the swirling in the rod, exact knot shape etc and you get a different one, there could be a problem.

I'm not saying that is what Lee said to the potential buyers, but if he did, I think it's wrong. I have a feeling if you were given a pic of a certain brush with beautiful swirling, then got one that was not as originally shown, you'd be upset?

People may have no issues with it, some may, some wouldn't notice.

Last edited:
The email I got with a picture said "this type of handle."

as well, I have the imitation horn handle and it looks pretty much identical to the one pictured. The only handle I regularly see with large variations is the jade one.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
I have, incrementally, (not all at once) read through each post in this thread. I think trying to read it all at once would be a recipe for madness...

Indeed.

There is a Heart of Darkness aspect to our capacity for obsession over such things as we discuss without end here.

I cannot make contact with Lee Sabini.

He hasn't replied to any of my emails.

OR

It's been a month since I placed my order.

And everyone else is posting photos of his.

The HORROR!

And yet.... I still really, really want one.

$20141013_151344.jpg$20141013_151401.jpg$20141013_151425.jpg

Here are some crappy backlit cellphone pics that I tried to touch up before uploading. I literally couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Wouldn't naturally gravitate to the Beehive shape, but really believe the M&F / Rooney shape is the best looking version of it (I have one too :001_rolle ) ... that brush is a beauty, the hair looks wonderful!

Top Bottom