What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Did other folk's brushes get caught up in customs in NY? My brush made it rather quickly to NY and seems to be in a holding pattern. It was "processed through sort facility" in NY 7 days ago. I don't recall if that means it has left or just been sorted, but I am guessing the latter.

Did other folk's brushes get caught up in customs in NY? My brush made it rather quickly to NY and seems to be in a holding pattern. It was "processed through sort facility" in NY 7 days ago. I don't recall if that means it has left or just been sorted, but I am guessing the latter.

It's been my experience that items can clear Customs in NY rather quickly and easily, or take a fair amount of time. There seems to be no rhyme or reason, and that's probably a good thing. I'm perfectly willing to wait on an item and have the folks at Customs keep us safe.
It's a dangerous world we live in...

MIne arrived in California yesterday after being shipped in the middle of last week. A week or so from UK to west coast - not bad.

MIne arrived in California yesterday after being shipped in the middle of last week. A week or so from UK to west coast - not bad.

wow! I hope this means that mine is close to making it here (placed the order on 2/9, so assuming Lee shipped it on 2/10 as I ordered a "stock" stubby) - again, I'm in MN so maybe my package is held up at customs in NY?

Nothing for me in today's mail. I emailed him last night - hopefully he will respond.

I'm not putting the rush on, I just like to have a heads up when I order things to the office so they don't go "missing"

To be clear, I didn't say I ordered it a week ago. I was talking about long it took to get here once I got the note from him saying that he had posted it.

Got it! Butterscotch barrel with new hair. Will post thoughts in the next week or so, after it has had a chance to break in.

ahhh yeah! Just touched down from London Town. Time from Paypal payment to Arrival - 15 calendar days.

proxy.php

Arrived yesterday. Lee 7 in Coral. 26mm knot with 55mm loft. Too soon to leave thoughts, will at future point,,,, Photos for now :001_tt1:

$lee7_1.jpg $lee7_2.jpg

Last edited:
I really like that coral as well, the woodtone is nice also. I am confused I can't decide which I like better....
My woodtone Lee7 should be here any day now. I might need to get a stubby done in the coral handle.

Top Bottom