What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

$image.jpg
Beautiful, I lathered these as soon as I opened them. I know they will perform brilliantly.

Last edited:
If it wasn't for the Paladins, I'd be looking at M&F. But I will again, the L7 in particular. I like the faux porcelain in middle size that takes a 24mm knot, a hybrid set at 47-48mm. To me those are especially appealing. Then again, the large version with 26mm bulb is kinda nifty, too. With whatever the softest-tipped hair Lee has to offer at the time.

Has Morris & Forndran lost favor here? This used to be a very active thread. Just curious, I have several M&F brushes and have enjoyed viewing the various purchases and following the trials and tribulations prospective M&F owners have gone through to acquire one of these brushes.

Some people are taking their money elsewhere. The few members who used to buy 6 at a time and then sell them all a week later, are no longer posting.

Couple that with the possibility Lee may he busy with other knotting projects, it's a slow time for new M&F acquisitions.

Has Morris & Forndran lost favor here? This used to be a very active thread. Just curious, I have several M&F brushes and have enjoyed viewing the various purchases and following the trials and tribulations prospective M&F owners have gone through to acquire one of these brushes.

Some people are taking their money elsewhere. The few members who used to buy 6 at a time and then sell them all a week later, are no longer posting.

Couple that with the possibility Lee may he busy with other knotting projects, it's a slow time for new M&F acquisitions.

I can't believe it was going so strong for so long!

I can see/understand that. If he can make knots for a reputable handle maker making the same, without all the emailsand customer service stuff. Id probably do that too. Not saying thats what he's doing. Or.... perhapes sticking with euro market? I have 3 of Lee's brushes and would buy more all day. But there really are other great brushes out there. Still looking to try Wiborg and maybe by years end Paladin.

Last edited:
I plan to get back in the game in 2016. I'll order 20 so I can drip feed them into this thread creating a frenzy, then sell them off in the Marketplace to boost ratings over there as well. Stay tuned.

Top Bottom