What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Do you mean becasue you don't understand why someone would prefer such a short handle? If so, I agree - I wish the stubbies were just a few millimetres longer.

Ask him about a faux onyx (it's a green onyx, check back through my posts, I've posted a pic)...it's very similar to a chubby/stubby, but taller.

Ask him about a faux onyx (it's a green onyx, check back through my posts, I've posted a pic)...it's very similar to a chubby/stubby, but taller.

Nathan, are you referring to this brush... (I think Lee made a few of these)

Attachments

• $Screen Shot 2012-02-21 at 7.57.49 PM.jpg
    $Screen Shot 2012-02-21 at 7.57.49 PM.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 481
Just arrived today!

A 26 x 51mm Lee 7 in Colport Blue... Stunning in appearance and performance!!

Another masterwork by Mr. Sabini..

proxy.php

I have that same brush in ivory faux, 26mm, 51mm loft. Since the 2 band blonde badgers don't bloom much it is the perfect size. The loft is also perfect as it has enough spring yet solid backbone. Nothing at all floppy.

I ordered the exact same brush about two weeks ago. A lee7 in colport blue. Mine is a 24mm x 48mm fan. Very Very nice brush. I sould recieve mine any day hopefully.

Last edited:
Just arrived today!

A 26 x 51mm Lee 7 in Colport Blue... Stunning in appearance and performance!!

Another masterwork by Mr. Sabini..

Looks really nice!

I ordered the exact same brush about two weeks ago. A lee7 in colport blue. Mine is a 24mm x 48mm fan. Very Very nice brush. I sould recieve mine any day hopefully.

A wood tone M7 with a 27X51 knot ought to be arriving any day too! That will be the 3rd M&F Lee made for me.

I finally got an e-mail back from Lee. He said he ran out of the colport blue handle material. I gave him a secondary choice of imitation wood when I ordered mine so, he said he made it out of that material with silver letters. He said he mailed mine out yesterday so, I will post pics when it arrives.

After considering what to buy for quite some time I finally settled on an M&F Emillion style. I wanted something that would work for anything, but which was longer than my other brushes so I could use it more easily in my G5 scuttle. It finally arrived and I took some pics before using it. You'll see it from the front, and then from the top so you can check out the density. You'll see it sitting in my scuttle, and see why I thought this sounded like the perfect size. And finally I've got a pic where you can see it compared to a New Forest Tubby, a Thater plexi size 1, and a Duke 1. I think I'm going to love my new M&F!

Last edited by a moderator:
I still have yet to find where to buy these brushes at lol.... yea i may be an idiot

You can find them at ***http://www.vintagebladesllc.com/vshop/xcart/home.php?cat=233*** or you can track down Lee Sabini's contact information from a member here and see if he will work with you to make a custom brush. I can pass you his contact information in a PM if you would like. He is a very busy gentleman and can take a little while to respond based on his commitments (He is also a family man with a little one as well). Rest assured if he makes you a brush it is well worth the wait. The quicker option is to purchase a pre-made brush from the website link above.

Top Bottom