What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

A polo 24/50 arrived today. It looks like a twin of MaxP's brush. Lee makes a fine brush. This is my 6th M&F. Regards, Bradley

Exactly 1 week has passed since I sent Lee the funds. It sounds like I should expect to wait one week more before seeing anyhing arrive?

Exactly 1 week has passed since I sent Lee the funds. It sounds like I should expect to wait one week more before seeing anyhing arrive?

Lee is kind of like the Soup Nazi. It's best to let things be. :biggrin: In a few weeks, you're going to have an awesome brush.

I had one brush take a few months to get to me. It turns out there was a one-digit error in the address and it made it all the way to Texas from London, I think hung up in customs, attempted delivery to wrong address, returned back to Lee. Just as he was about to send another, the missing one was returned back to him, and he sent it to me.

However, on other orders, they have shown up as fast as 9-10 days from payment.

Not too long ago I asked about a 1XL type brush with a longer handle. I got several suggestions.

This fine brush came on the 2nd and has been sequestered by SWMBO until yesterday, Valentine's Day. I test lathered it last evening, used it this morning.

I think it's a keeper!

Glad you like it Max! Soft tips, yet scrubby with great backbone?

Omg so true! Hi lee, can you make a... "No brush for you!" or hey there lee, I was curious if you..."NO BRUSH FOR YOU!!"

Then we start having friends email lee or us who have communication haha.

Lee is kind of like the Soup Nazi. It's best to let things be. :biggrin: In a few weeks, you're going to have an awesome brush.

Glad you like it Max! Soft tips, yet scrubby with great backbone?

Since its a new brush and the 1XL I had was well broken in, there are different in softness.
I expect that after a few dozen shaves, the M&F will soften to "just right."

MF Family ..

Attachments

• $wm_normal_total_mf.jpg
    $wm_normal_total_mf.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 427
My barrel is a shedder. Shedded about 60 hairs in 3 uses and it seems that this wont stop. Lee doesnt answer my mails. I asked about a beehive and what to do with that barrel. I mean 60 hair isnt much compared to the density but none of my other mfs shed more than 3 hairs at all.
You aren't alone. I was waiting on a resolution to the issue before I posted my story but now is as good as any. The butterscotch brush I posted a couple of pages back gave up well over 100 hairs in my first two shaves. Lee responded immediately with suggestions of what I may be doing wrong (which I found odd) and a few other questions. I answered, including some of my own questions. Radio silence since then. I've no doubt he'll make it right. I do have one other brush that gives up a single hair about every other shave. The rest have never shed a single one. I put up with the slow shedder, but my head was spinning when my most recent brush was falling apart. I know he's busy, but sometimes a simple "I'll look into it" as acknowledgement that he even reviewed my e-mails would be reassuring.

+1. I can't get a reply either and I've established contact and made a purchase before :(

You aren't alone. I was waiting on a resolution to the issue before I posted my story but now is as good as any. The butterscotch brush I posted a couple of pages back gave up well over 100 hairs in my first two shaves. Lee responded immediately with suggestions of what I may be doing wrong (which I found odd) and a few other questions. I answered, including some of my own questions. Radio silence since then. I've no doubt he'll make it right. I do have one other brush that gives up a single hair about every other shave. The rest have never shed a single one. I put up with the slow shedder, but my head was spinning when my most recent brush was falling apart. I know he's busy, but sometimes a simple "I'll look into it" as acknowledgement that he even reviewed my e-mails would be reassuring.

I emailed him last night, response this afternoon. It's hit and miss with Lee sometimes, he very well may be overwhelmed with questions, and brush requests.

Top Bottom