What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

I'm better start selling some more spare razors :drool:
There are so many more awesome brushes out there that I want to try (but I don't need).
I guess I'll ask about Lee's email coordinates soon.
...Hm... Thater or M&F next?!?!

Anything past a 28mm is just wasted badger, :lol1:

REALLY?
proxy.php

I'm not so sure I agree with you there, brother!:lol:

Cheers,

Ken

badgers are bad. by going with large brushes, Ken and I are HELPING to control a pest problem!

after the 2012 b&b LE, I may look into a 30mm D01 flattop.

What I'm really enjoying these days is this :

proxy.php

It's only 27mm but it doesn't know it's only 27mm, it thinks it's one of the big boys:lol: And it behaves like it. Easily feels as large as my Polo 14, no mean feat for a tiny little knot.:lol:

Ken

Here are my two new M&F's one in Blonde Badger, one in 3-band Super....I'll get a bloomed pic later...I ordered these well before Christmas, and due to the custom size of the Beehive, it took a few tries to get it right (according to Lee), so since i was in no rush, I told him to take his time...and they arrived sometime in the last two weeks while I was on vacation.

The beehive is the standard faux ivory/white and the Urn is faux bone...very attractive...both are 30mm with low 50's lofts...

$new MF Brushes jan2012.jpg

Now I know why I haven't heard from Lee in a while, Nathan..... You used up all his badger!:lol:

Nice, Brother!:thumbup:

Ken

I used the Super Urn this morning and it is dense and soft...I'm waiting to see if the tips curl on hairs...soft and dense, it almost wants to make lather before you're ready for it...you also have to load very heavily...if you want to kill a puck of soap, this is your guy, you have no choice.

Top Bottom