What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Okay guys, you have completely broken my will power. I am helpless before you. I must have one ....or I may just explode. Could some kind soul please send me his e-mail address. Thanks in advance.

Okay guys, you have completely broken my will power. I am helpless before you. I must have one ....or I may just explode. Could some kind soul please send me his e-mail address. Thanks in advance.

Wow, it took 1,260 posts in this thread and over a year at B&B for you to break down and order one. I broke down in less than 900 posts in this thread and less than three months after joining B&B before placing my order with Lee.

Wow, it took 1,260 posts in this thread and over a year at B&B for you to break down and order one. I broke down in less than 900 posts in this thread and less than three months after joining B&B before placing my order with Lee.

We all have our breaking points. Mine was Seth's first post!:lol: That's all it took.

Ken

Yeah and then I'll read all 9 posts and all 9 will be newbies asking "What's the difference between M&F and Simpson" and 1,267 comments of owners telling them why and it will just be a replica of this monster.

soon there will be a thread titled 'Who here doesnt have a Morris and Forndran?'

Why did these brushes have to become so popular? It was kinda nice to be a well kept secret. This only means longer wait times for future orders :sad: and potentially higher prices...

Nah, it's all good, there's plenty to go around, I'm glad Lee is getting the recognition he deserves, he'll keep the lights on and continue making great brushes (and maybe some soaps).

soon there will be a thread titled 'Who here doesnt have a Morris and Forndran?'

Or even who here doesn't have at least 10 Morris and Forndran brushes! In fact the mods could require that from now on to post in this thread you must own at least 10 Morris and Forndran brushes and have owned them for at least 30 consecutive days. I must to admit that I only own one M&F and I am very happy with it.

We all have our breaking points. Mine was Seth's first post!:lol: That's all it took.

Ken

This is the B&B brotherhood right here. :yesnod:

......is my brush here yet???????

btw, I love the barrel handle. it looks great, different then anything else out there. how does it feel in the hand though? other brushes are designed to be comfortable in the hand, while the barrel looks like....well the opposite.

It should be coming any day now!

Top Bottom