What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Careful buddy thats quite a lot of alliteration :w00t: Thanks for remembering me after all this time, I never thought the appreciation would still be chugging along after six years.

It does have a nice ring to it doesn't it. Good too see that you still check in. Your the one who started this mess [emoji6]
I highly recommend to those who have not to read this whole thread. It reads like a Spanish Novella though given the amount of posts this thread has amassed that might be too tall of an order.
Still one the most influential multifaceted posts that evolved into shaving brush hysteria and the rise of a respected icon entrepreneur. I love it!

…and when I say rise of a respected icon entrepreneur, I hope those who are not of the feeble minded clan know that I speak of a man who swings a large Broom.

~Royce

Broom? I have been out of the game for way to long to even have a clue what this means.
My guess, ChiefBroom (Ken from Paladin Shaving). He worked with Lee to created the B&B Group Buy M&F a couple years ago and has since went on to form his own brush company with his son.

He's in the vendor thread.

My guess, ChiefBroom (Ken from Paladin Shaving). He worked with Lee to created the B&B Group Buy M&F a couple years ago and has since went on to form his own brush company with his son.

He's in the vendor thread.

Talk about the butterfly effect! Mind officially blown. Congrats Broom!

This is a huge thread! I read the first and last page and I was wondering if someone could give me a brief description of how this thread has evolved over time. Thanks!

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Sorry, Don, but, as the new Stewie here, you have to go back and read all 274 other pages. It's the Way of the Stew.

This is a huge thread! I read the first and last page and I was wondering if someone could give me a brief description of how this thread has evolved over time. Thanks!
Lee makes brushes. Lee doesn't answer everyone's email. People complain. Lee sells Brushes to certain people. They post them here to garner interest and then flip them for profit as they have a better communication line with Lee. People complain. Questions arise as to who Lee is, does he turn handles or make his own knots. Ken sparks a friendship with Lee. They offer up a B&B Chief LE brush. Lee doesn't answer everyone's emails. People complain. Paladin is formed and offers Brushes with Lee's knots. Paladin stops offering brushes with Lee's knots. Questions arise as to who Lee is, does he turn handles or make his own knots. People complain. Lee sells Brushes to certain people. They post them here to garner interest and then flip them for profit as they have a better communication line with Lee. People complain.

Take out the B&B LE, Paladin collaboration and repeat all other points multiple times.

All caught up now.

Last edited:
Lee makes brushes. Lee doesn't answer everyone's email. People complain. Lee sells Brushes to certain people. They post them here to garner interest and then flip them for profit as they have a better communication line with Lee. People complain. Questions arise as to who Lee is, does he turn handles or make his own knots. Ken sparks a friendship with Lee. They offer up a B&B Chief LE brush. Lee doesn't answer everyone's emails. People complain. Paladin is formed and offers Brushes with Lee's knots. Paladin stops offering brushes with Lee's knots. Questions arise as to who Lee is, does he turn handles of make his own knots. People complain. Lee sells Brushes to certain people. They post them here to garner interest and then flip them for profit as they have a better communication line with Lee. People complain.

Take out the B&B LE, Paladin collaboration and repeat all other points multiple times.

All caught up now.

This is exactly why I LOVE this place! Outstanding! ROTFL.

This thread was so much better when it was about Blond Badger.

Speaking of blonde badger, i just got one yersterday in genuine horn. 25/50mm

$1465344523390-172729278.jpg
$1465344718672700165727.jpg

Beautiful knot. I have a similar BB in a 1/3 handle, and it's every bit as good as any Finest I've ever tried -- as Ken would suggest, designations are often meaningless. Sometimes Lee just hits it out of the park.

Beautiful knot. I have a similar BB in a 1/3 handle, and it's every bit as good as any Finest I've ever tried -- as Ken would suggest, designations are often meaningless. Sometimes Lee just hits it out of the park.

The knot really is beautiful. Every hair is placed perfectly and the feel is great. I dont have anything to compare it to, its just great. No scritch, some scrub, lots of backbone. It really is a brush in its own class. Not better or worse, just in a league of its own. That is until my Paladins arrive.

Top Bottom