What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Superb knots coming from Lee, I couldn't be happier with the performance. Updated den shot after downsizing a bit ,along with a new brush from Ken.
$image.jpg

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:
What I have read the company was originally called Hankin & Bastadin and was bought by a Mr. Forndran in around 1930. They manufactured ivory and wood brushes, cigar & cigarette cases etc. They were located at 10 & 12 Heddon St. Regent St. London. Not quite sure who Morris was.

What I have read the company was originally called Hankin & Bastadin and was bought by a Mr. Forndran in around 1930. They manufactured ivory and wood brushes, cigar & cigarette cases etc. They were located at 10 & 12 Heddon St. Regent St. London. Not quite sure who Morris was.

I don't know about he Hankin & Bastadin but the the ivory and wood working company morris & forndran is what I read as well

Just received this ebony 1/3 in finest today. What a beautiful brush. Knot measures 26x49 in a nice fan shape. The tips are ridiculously soft. I've owned a couple Finest brushes and I wasn't able to detect a huge difference before between blonde, heritage and finest before this brush

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424914663.904126.jpg
[$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424914951.001428.jpgATTACH]552381[/ATTACH]
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424914721.445836.jpg
$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424914735.454456.jpg

Attachments

• $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424914706.888341.jpg
    $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1424914706.888341.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 495
Just received this ebony 1/3 in finest today. What a beautiful brush. Knot measures 26x49 in a nice fan shape. The tips are ridiculously soft. I've owned a couple Finest brushes and I wasn't able to detect a huge difference before between blonde, heritage and finest before this brush

That is quite interesting as I have always found the three hair types fairly distinguishable. However, there are always variances in batches. I hope you enjoy the new brush! :thumbup:

Another example of the brown tip phenomenon on my new M&F. It is much more visible with this brush, even on camera
$image.jpg

it's with great pride that i present to you lot my first morris + forndran brush, a stubby 2 in blonde badger. i can't WAIT to use it tonight!!

proxy.php

Top Bottom