What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Yay. .. have my first brush from Lee coming soon. Curious tho, anyone know the name of that handle type?

Attachments

• $uploadfromtaptalk1413854027361.png
    $uploadfromtaptalk1413854027361.png
    121.7 KB · Views: 320
A little like the PK-47, but the shoulders are higher. The PK47 is more round. Definitely a cool design, and you are obligated to post pics when you get it! :-D

The PK-47 is a Dark Holler design. But it looks somewhat similar to the one pictured. They're not the same handle, and Lee and Ken are business partners, so I'm sure it's all on the up-and-up.

Besides, there are only a finite number of shapes a brush handle can be, at some point, there are going to be similarities. Heck, both brushes remind me a little of the Simpson Eagle.

Stunning brush! Love the handle!

My first M&F arrived today. It took one week from order to arrival in the US. Very impressive. The 3 band hair is unique. I will post more once I have had a chance to form an impression of its characteristics.

By the way, the M&F has a Rooney 1/2 style handle that differs in proportions from my "fake" Rooney style pictures earlier in this thread.

Yay. .. have my first brush from Lee coming soon. Curious tho, anyone know the name of that handle type?

NSmalls, sorry it has taken so long to respond re my own Rooney Emillion Black & White (Finest) again sorry for the poor photographs.

$Emillion Black & White Finest.2.jpg$Emillion Black & White Finest.1.jpg

Charles U.K

Last edited:
Charles, no worries, it was worth the wait! That is a phenomenal brush - quite impressive. Congratulations on the Oreo Emillion in Finest!

Top Bottom