What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Here is my line up now with a newly acquired L7:

proxy.php

Second from right is the Chief. Definitely a bucket list brush.

Next, is a Style 1 suggested by Lee. I wanted a 25mm+ knot fan for face lathering. He definitely didn't disappoint with this brush.

Last, is my Rubberset 400-3 with a TGN finest fan. On par with my M&Fs for sure.

BTW, the L7 was acquired through a trade for my RR Stealth aluminum prototype/walnut and maple box. Can't wait to whip up some lather with it.

Here is my line up now with a newly acquired L7:

proxy.php

Second from right is the Chief. Definitely a bucket list brush.

Next, is a Style 1 suggested by Lee. I wanted a 25mm+ knot fan for face lathering. He definitely didn't disappoint with this brush.

Last, is my Rubberset 400-3 with a TGN finest fan. On par with my M&Fs for sure.

BTW, the L7 was acquired through a trade for my RR Stealth aluminum prototype/walnut and maple box. Can't wait to whip up some lather with it.

Great lineup, I love the handle on the chief. Let us know how it goes with the l7.

25mm with an approx 51mm loft according to Lee. I'm going to take some more pictures in better light. They looked good on my phone but not so much on my monitor.

The mailman came today. WooHoo! I was for sure I'd have to sign for it, yet when I went to my mailbox I saw a package and looked at the address and low and behold I got my brush. Here's a pic. Not a good one (crappy phone)! It's 28x50 Blonde Badger. Feels pretty darn soft. I can't say there's really any scritch which is great. I love soft.

$mf 001.jpg$mandf 010.jpg

Top Bottom