What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Yeah that's about right I ordered my 3XL Ivory and wood Heritage 3 and half weeks ago and I check it should be here mid next week. I bug Lee a bit but I was able to keep track of it.

Just arrived today! Amazing brush! $ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401465825.894943.jpg

Okay thanks guys. He didn't say anything about 3-4 weeks. Just sent the pic and said that's his last 26mm knot so I assumed it was made already. Good thing I asked or I woulda thought it never got shipped!

When I contacted Lee I hadn't read the part about Polo VS Urn. I asked for Polo and he didn't correct me.

Ivory brush is 27mm blonde, butterscotch is 27mm heritage.

Yeah, he knows what people mean when they ask for a Polo or Urn or any other known brush name like that. Whatever you call them, they sure are lovely.

The knots look amazing and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the differences. Given that they are same handle, same size, it will be interesting to see what you think of them.

Big question is, which one gets used first?

Yeah, he knows what people mean when they ask for a Polo or Urn or any other known brush name like that. Whatever you call them, they sure are lovely.

The knots look amazing and I can't wait to hear your thoughts on the differences. Given that they are same handle, same size, it will be interesting to see what you think of them.

Big question is, which one gets used first?

Bruch, I specifically wanted a matching pair! He really nailed these! I love longer handles and the colour and hair differences makes them the perfect set to me.

Honestly.... I don't know which I'll use first. I've had a Rooney with heritage hair in it that seemed very very different than the heritage in the butterscotch brush but I'm really curious what the rage is about the blonde hair.

Pretty sure I just talked myself into using the blonde hair first.... LOL.

Either way BOTH brushes are exceedingly soft and Lee said the only difference is the blonde is slightly "Rougher" than the heritage. He also seems to have set loft at an identical height on these.

Yeah that's a 2xl 28x48 blonde badger. It's my all time favorite brush. Super dense, perfect fan knot construction, scrub yet soft. It doesn't get any better!

First use of the blonde hair and all I can say is wow. So worth the wait and cost. Blows everything out of the water.

Edit, as mentioned in another post later on, Lee must have mixed up which knot was in which brush, this was definitely the heritage hair in the white brush.

Last edited:
Top Bottom