What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

This one I was a bit unsure about when ordering, just because I always picture a Rooney Ivory beehive in my head. Didn't know whether I'd like it or not, but am really glad I pulled the trigger. I now have a butterscotch barrel handle on the way, excited to get it here and get it in the rotation.

Another beauty just received from Lee Sabini

2XL Blonde Badger : imitation shell : 28X52

proxy.php
proxy.php

proxy.php
proxy.php

That is a fantastic looking Brush....

Great choice in handle & material & knot...Lee outdid himself on this one.

Absolutely stunning.

That is a fantastic looking Brush....

Great choice in handle & material & knot...Lee outdid himself on this one.

Absolutely stunning.

Ravi,
Beautiful big brush.
Nice combo with the handle

Thank you gentlemen! I must agree ... Lee did an outstanding job on this piece! All the M&F brushes are beautiful in their own way, but when I furtively opened the package outside the post office earlier today, I was speechless for a moment! :001_tt1:

I got my first M&F blonde badger off the B/S/T and love it. Then I had to come read this thread and acquire a case of sbad. Emailed Lee Monday morning, five or six emails later and Monday afternoon I had two brushes ordered. There are far to many gorgeous brushes here, I'm fighting the urge to make it three.

My jade 2XL showed up yesterday. I'll try to get some pics up tonight or tomorrow. The knot is a little flattened from travel so I'm trying to give it a day to open back up. I may just do like Ravi and put up post bloom pics. Lee did a great job again.

My jade 2XL showed up yesterday. I'll try to get some pics up tonight or tomorrow. The knot is a little flattened from travel so I'm trying to give it a day to open back up. I may just do like Ravi and put up post bloom pics. Lee did a great job again.

Excellent!! Patience has its virtues ... I look forward to photos!

The knots tend to be 'squashed' upon arrival, but a quick test lather blooms things quite nicely! :biggrin1:

Lee Sabini is a master.

Top Bottom