What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

I wondered how long it would take for the soap to get mentioned! I've been using it now for a couple of weeks and it is now my favorite soap! Love the smell and allows for a close slick shave. Lee did his homework on this item too! Everybody should try this! Couple it with a 27m/m horn and have an absolutely decadent shave!

Fred

I expect it to become the next "gotta have it" soap:thumbup:

Whether it will displace my beloved AOS I'm not sure. But it is a very good product. Agree with Fred, everyone should give this a try:thumbup:

Ken

Gentlemen, Can you tell me... what is the easiest way to get a hold of one of these brushes???? Firstly, I do not have PayPal nor do I want to get into that. Beyond Lee Sabini, how can I get one of these beautiful brushes?

Thanks,
Mike
Pittsburgh, PA

Gentlemen, Can you tell me... what is the easiest way to get a hold of one of these brushes???? Firstly, I do not have PayPal nor do I want to get into that. Beyond Lee Sabini, how can I get one of these beautiful brushes?

Thanks,
Mike
Pittsburgh, PA

I suggest you e-mail Lee and ask him. He is very accommodating. The Blonde Badger brushes are not available from any vendors that I know of.

What's wrong with Paypal, anyway?

Andrew

Nice job, Melyus. The white balance in your pictures is just right, showing off those white tips, the whitest of my brushes.

+1 Fully agree.

He has offered to replace my "lost" brush that the USPS has misplaced.
A very generous offer I might add.

Though I was thinking that the brush that is lost is special. When I emailed him to see if he had any more like the one that Ken has, he initially said no, but then relented when his wife beat him up. He had put one away for a "rainy day". To my way of thinking, the brush he had put away might be one that he had personally judged to be exceptional and worth saving.
I am going to be very disappointed if it's lost for good. :crying::sad:

I wouldn't count your brush lost just yet. I'd give it two months before giving up on it. Who knows the inner workings of US Customs, much less the USPS?

+1 Fully agree.

He has offered to replace my "lost" brush that the USPS has misplaced.
A very generous offer I might add.

Though I was thinking that the brush that is lost is special. When I emailed him to see if he had any more like the one that Ken has, he initially said no, but then relented when his wife beat him up. He had put one away for a "rainy day". To my way of thinking, the brush he had put away might be one that he had personally judged to be exceptional and worth saving.
I am going to be very disappointed if it's lost for good. :crying::sad:

I sent a package to the U.S. from Spain and it takes 45 days .. You may have two blondes shortly :laugh:

At the time, Lee had two, one was lighter. He offered me my choice and I chose the darker one. Assume this was the lighter one?

So what is he sending you for a replacement?

Ken

I wondered how long it would take for the soap to get mentioned!

By the way... here is the back panel, for those interested:

proxy.php

Ken

At the time, Lee had two, one was lighter. He offered me my choice and I chose the darker one. Assume this was the lighter one?

So what is he sending you for a replacement?

Ken

Nothing just yet, I am holding fire to see if it turns up.

I talked to the USPS again this morning and I hate them even more.
Very sorry for my loss, etc. I offered to help the look and got a NO NO, YOU CANNOT COME BEHIND THE DOORS !!!

Jerks

My blood pressure needs help.

Nothing just yet, I am holding fire to see if it turns up.

I talked to the USPS again this morning and I hate them even more.
Very sorry for my loss, etc. I offered to help the look and got a NO NO, YOU CANNOT COME BEHIND THE DOORS !!!

Jerks

My blood pressure needs help.

If your package is lost at the post office, I had a similar problem. Mail carrier left me a slip to pick up at the post office, post office couldn't find it. We talked to the mail carrier, and discovered that the slip said it as an envelope, while the item was actually being held in the packages section (or it might have been vice versa). When they looked in the right spot, they found it in a jiffy. I hope you are as lucky. Or maybe it was taken to be held at a different post office? Good luck.

Ken, you beat me to it with the picture of the soap ingredients. I used it this morning and had a fantastic shave. The ingredients list must not be in order of the amount used. It strikes me as more of a glycerin based soap. I have to admit, I had a little learning curve with this soap. Today, on my second try, I must have gotten it right, as I had a super slick, rich lather. Great stuff.

Hi gents,
Im seriously looking at 1 of these beauties and have emailed Lee and got a response within a couple of hours. :thumbup1:
He has suggested a 24mm knot (blondie) set at either 50 or 52. Im a soap and bowl user pretty new to wet shaving (9weeks or so), and was after some advice as to which loft i should go for? I havent face lathered yet, but will probably give it a run some time in the future.
From all your fine posts in this thread, this brush seem like it may be "The One" which you couldnt live without. Lovely looking beast with seemingly great performance.
I really like buying quality items and this seems just that, should i just go for it, or go with my original plan and buy a "Simpson Colonel" which would be around half the price?

Last question, white handle or fork out the xtra 20 and go the horn? It does look very nice.

TIA

Received mine today, looks good. Few more brushes to arrive and I will begin a 2 band shootout (7 brushes in the test).

Top Bottom