What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

I'm waiting to hear back from him too. Last time we corresponded, I was aware he had a lot going on in his life, hence the delay with responses.

I received this from Lee on Monday.

"Really sorry I have not answered whole family including myself have had flu it came back again worse Hopefully over it now."

I received an e-mail similar to Max's. However, Lee had sent out my Colport 26/52 and the replacement for my polo that is a "shedder". They both arrived yesterday and I am very pleased with his resolution of my problem. I knew that he would take care of the problem and he did. Great to have owners that stand behind their products. Kudos to Lee.:thumbup: Regards, Bradley

I think the Lee 7 is the most awesome handle in creation!
I could go through every page of this thread checking out member's pictures and never get bored.

today i got the replacement for my two shedding M&F Brushes. It took about 2 Months to get but i knew that Lee stands behind his Products and that he make me new ones. I decided to go with the heritage hair on the emillion and 3 band for the Lee 7

proxy.php

today i got the replacement for my two shedding M&F Brushes. It took about 2 Months to get but i knew that Lee stands behind his Products and that he make me new ones . . . .

Has anyone who got the scrubier Gen 2 hair NOT found their brush to be a shedder? I have one and it has only lost a modest number of hairs in the few uses it's gotten, and I really like the feel of the hair. Just wondering if the shedding is inevitable and my future with the brush short. . .

Has anyone who got the scrubier Gen 2 hair NOT found their brush to be a shedder? I have one and it has only lost a modest number of hairs in the few uses it's gotten, and I really like the feel of the hair. Just wondering if the shedding is inevitable and my future with the brush short. . .

By 'Gen 2', do you mean the hair that is similar to Rooney Finest? If so, I have one that is not a shedder. I think it has shed one hair if that.

My Lee7 in the "Finest" like hair will shed 2 or 3 hair per use but it is packed so dense I feel it is understandable for it to loose a few per use and there are times I'll use it and not loose any. I haven't lost as many as others has posted. I like the hair as well. Hope this helps.

I could see 2-3 being understandable across maybe the first 10 lathers. Losing 5-10 after 10+ lathers may indicate an issue.

My Lee7 began by losing 4-6 hairs per shave and then escalated to coming out in clumps. I sent Lee an email a couple of weeks ago with photos and he responded a few days later and said he would replace it. He said he had been sick with the flu and apparently there was a reoccurrence. I imagine one of these days a brush will show up on my doorstep but it's hard to maintain patience when you don't know when it will be replaced.

My Lee7 began by losing 4-6 hairs per shave and then escalated to coming out in clumps. I sent Lee an email a couple of weeks ago with photos and he responded a few days later and said he would replace it. He said he had been sick with the flu and apparently there was a reoccurrence. I imagine one of these days a brush will show up on my doorstep but it's hard to maintain patience when you don't know when it will be replaced.

How long had you owned it before it started shedding? I have had mine since February and have been using it 2-3 times a week. Fingers crossed. It's still super dense even with the hair that it has shed thus far.

How long had you owned it before it started shedding? I have had mine since February and have been using it 2-3 times a week. Fingers crossed. It's still super dense even with the hair that it has shed thus far.

This was a brush I ordered in early March and received about three weeks later.It started shedding with the first shave, losing 4-6 with each use. On about its 10th lathering, the knot just let loose a large clump of 40-50 hairs. At that point there was no hope for it and I contacted Lee.

Top Bottom