What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

No matter what the occasion, you're now 2 weeks behind! So get busy and order some brushes!:lol:

Fred

Fred, I gotta tell you, these last two.... I may be out of the market. Seriously. I don't know how it could get any better than these:thumbup:

Ken

Mine took 14 days.... Patience, brother:thumbup:

Ken

Lee posts your brush the same or next day. My first brush took 4 painful weeks - weather related delays. The second made it here in two weeks.

While this brush eliminates SBAD, staying in touch with Lee will result in more brush orders... He makes mighty fine brushes. I dread the day he gets his hands on some new, special batch of hair, which I will of course have to try. This Blonde Badger hair is something extraordinary.

So happy with mine, I ordered a second one for me and one for my father. I wanted one with a 24mm knot and a 27mm knot. Both fantastic.

So happy with mine, I ordered a second one for me and one for my father. I wanted one with a 24mm knot and a 27mm knot. Both fantastic.

Awesome! Is this a direct buy or an ebay buy??? Where are you guys getting them and what is the current best pricing?

Look back in the thread. It's all here. You contact Lee Sabini, tell him what you are interested in (in this case a Blonde Badger brush), he'll let you know what he has. I paid him directly via Paypal. Prices have been changing based on demand. Lee is a very fair guy, and an excellent brush maker.

Look back in the thread. It's all here. You contact Lee Sabini, tell him what you are interested in (in this case a Blonde Badger brush), he'll let you know what he has. I paid him directly via Paypal. Prices have been changing based on demand. Lee is a very fair guy, and an excellent brush maker.

Thank you so very much ltjaw! :biggrin1:

Well, I contacted Lee and he is being very helpful.
==================================

Hi george

Sorry only just got in will forward tracking number in the morning.

If we still have no joy will send another brush.
Checking my end first thing.

Lee
================================

Somebody snatched my Blonde !!! :mad3:

Gentlemen .. I lather on the face .. they think these measures is better ? .. 24x52 or 25x53?

:001_rolle

I have a 24x54 and a 27x58...I'm still breaking in the larger brush, but I don't think you can go wrong with the 24mm for face lathering, that brush is just a dream. if the 25 is Horn, go for it...you won't regret it.

Gentlemen .. I lather on the face .. they think these measures is better ? .. 24x52 or 25x53?

Those brushes will have very similar characteristics. Go for the handle you prefer. I face lather with a 24x54 and love it. The Blonde hair has terrific backbone, and I get no sense of floppiness from my brush. I almost wonder if you could go too short with 50mm loft or less, but I'm sure others would disagree. I ordered a 24 x 50 horn handle Blonde for my father. When it arrives, I'll try it for comparison.

Andrew

Top Bottom