What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Loving my L7 Butterscotch, 2 band, 24/50.

here is another test lather shot with it:

$IMG_4946.jpg

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 48987

I've had a couple people tell me that a 26 mm knot is a weekend, extravagant size. I'm thinking in 2-band it'll be pretty practical. A lot of people have gone the 24/50 route though. Can anyone comment on the size difference?

Rooney 7(TGN 24 Finest Fan)- Lee 7 -Le Tuft Custom 7

Regards.

Attachments

• $rooney.jpg
    $rooney.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 420
  • $r4.jpg
    $r4.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 421
  • $r2.jpg
    $r2.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 420
  • $r3.jpg
    $r3.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 422
Amir, I thought the same as you so I went for a 25mm. Superb size and fantastic brush (a Lee7). There are some pics of mine a few pages back.

Gents,
I got my new Lee7 yesterday, I used it for the first time this morning for my easter morning shave. It is a fantastic brush. Just as good, if not better than my previous Lee7. There had been some talk of Lee using a new grade of hair. The brush I recieved had what appeared to be identical to my previous Lee7 that I got in janurary. My new brush is the colport blue handle material with a 26mm x 52mm knot. I have included a picture next to my other Lee7. It is a imitation wood handle with a 24mm x 50mm knot. I really enjoy both of these brushes. Both are equally good for face or bowl lathering. The Lee7 handle is very comfortable and ergonomic. I highly reccomend them.

Andy

$M&F AP Colport.jpg
$M&F pair.jpg

I'm sooooo jealous! I have two L7s in colport, one in coral and tried to get one in the faux wood, but Lee is now out of the stock. I think the wood is very classy. Interesting how they vary in size.

Gents,
I got my new Lee7 yesterday, I used it for the first time this morning for my easter morning shave. It is a fantastic brush. Just as good, if not better than my previous Lee7. There had been some talk of Lee using a new grade of hair. The brush I recieved had what appeared to be identical to my previous Lee7 that I got in janurary. My new brush is the colport blue handle material with a 26mm x 52mm knot. I have included a picture next to my other Lee7. It is a imitation wood handle with a 24mm x 50mm knot. I really enjoy both of these brushes. Both are equally good for face or bowl lathering. The Lee7 handle is very comfortable and ergonomic. I highly reccomend them.

Andy

View attachment 234561
View attachment 234562

it is a fairly big size difference. I actually prefer the handle size of the 24mm but, I like the face feel of the 26mm knot. It's a tough choice.

Top Bottom