What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

NICE...this will be my 1st 2 band as well. and from what i've been reading and hearing by PM, it's one of the best knots out there and something special to use.

can't wait to see a pic when you get it.

I will definitely post a pic when it arrives. I have yet to get an approximate ship day, and my anticipation is killing me!

I'm sure your brush will look great as well so I better see some pics coming on your end as well :001_tt2:

I will definitely post a pic when it arrives. I have yet to get an approximate ship day, and my anticipation is killing me!

I'm sure your brush will look great as well so I better see some pics coming on your end as well :001_tt2:

It's already paid for, but Lee is sending me a pic tomorrow (hope he remembers), and which time i'll up here.

ENABLERS :thumbsup:

order has been placed for an L7, 2 band, 24/51mm, Butterscotch. pics will be emailed to me tomorrow from Lee, but i ordered based on all the positive reviews and posts.

just when i thought the Thater would be my last brush, this thread comes along and prys my wallet open.

Congrats on the purchase Bruce, you won't regret it. I hope to see it in some upcoming lather videos!

Congrats on the purchase Bruce, you won't regret it. I hope to see it in some upcoming lather videos!

oh yeah...you were one of the enablers too, with your "Mmmmm...Butterscotch!" thread :a11:

after i saw it, i couldn't resist. the email was sent, lee got back to me, told me what he had, payment was sent. it happened so fast, i didn't have time to hum and hah over it, like i normally do with $25 purchased, let alone this.

with all the great reviews, pictures, PM's and advise, it really was a no-brainer.

thanks for all the help, i think this will be a welcome addition to my little shave brush collection.

Gents,
I had requested lee to make me a stubby using the colport blue handle material. He says he has been out of colport blue since last year but, somehow they keep showing up here. He did send me some pics of handle handle material he has on hand. None of these choices are my style but, I just thought I would post these for you guys to see. Maybe some of these colors will be for you.

Andy

$M&F colors.jpg

Gents,
I had requested lee to make me a stubby using the colport blue handle material. He says he has been out of colport blue since last year but, somehow they keep showing up here. He did send me some pics of handle handle material he has on hand. None of these choices are my style but, I just thought I would post these for you guys to see. Maybe some of these colors will be for you.

Andy

View attachment 228881

He may have meant he had no colport blue for a chubby sized handle...I had the same issue because I wanted 30mm+ brushes and he said he had nothing, and I said "but so-and-so got a brush the other day." The problem was he didn't have those blanks for my size brush, he had little blanks.

So he may be out of Colport Blue for a Chubby. And he used the last of it up with those last couple Lee7's.

Just speculation

I agree with you guys. I think those are terrible colors, at least for me. I was pretty let down when I got this picture. The only one I would even consider would be the one on the far right. It is funny about the colport blue. I actually wanted to buy a Lee7 and a stubby matching set. But he said he had no colport blue at all. Then I see 2 other colport blue lee7's come up that were about the same knot size I requested. I asked the owners when they placed their order and it was roughly about the same time I ordered mine. I then switched my handle material to imitation wood. It turned out looking really nice. Someone here referred to lee as as the soup nazi of the shaving brush world. I have found my dealings with him to reflect this pretty well. I can see him saying NO COLPORT BLUE FOR YOU!! hahaha... Lee seems like a nice guy, I'm sure he is swamped with orders. I can say his craftsmanship is great. I just told lee in my last e-mail if he ever gets any more colport blue to let me know and I will place my order for the Lee7 and the stubby. Hopefully it will work out

Andy

Last edited:
Top Bottom