What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

If someone could pm me Mr Sabini's email address, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Stand in front of your favourite brush as it's days as your favourite are numbered. Chant his name three times backwards "Inibas Eel, Inibas Eel, Inibas Eel".

Now find a dog and pluck out 3 tail hairs and 2 whiskers. Throw all of the hair in the air while facing West. Repeat these steps, but this time with a cat and throw the hair while facing East.

When you have completed all of the above successfully, not once but twice in a 12 minute timeframe, check your inbox for a PM.

It should be there by the time you are done. :lol:

Last edited:
I am sure I'll end up getting another one. I just keep waiting for that tortoise chief brush to hit the B/S/T, but for some reason all the owners like them :lol:

I am sure I'll end up getting another one. I just keep waiting for that tortoise chief brush to hit the B/S/T, but for some reason all the owners like them :lol:

It'll be a race to the PM sent button.

I can't for the life of me find that key on my keyboard but keep seeing it posted, even when people specifically ask it not to be. :001_tongu

Last edited:
:lol:

I know what you mean. I have never been able to figure out how to get the RSS feed for B/S/T to work either, so I think everyone else on the planet has a leg up on me :lol:

I would love (LOVE) a chief in faux tortoise, but if it never happens, I can at least say I have the same handle in imitation ivory, and it's gorgeous.

Well I took all these things into consideration with my last order. Decided on an L7 with an overstuffed 27mm blonde knot (XL density). So the handle would be nice and large for comfort and the knot would be nice and dense for a good scrub. Unfortunately, it's been over 6 weeks since I paid for that order. With Lee attending to other matters, I fear it will be atleast another couple of weeks until I get any further with this matter.

Good choice!

I'm at 5 1/2 weeks. This must be the hell-zone everyone talks about. Lee hasn't been able to send me tracking yet, so I'm having visions the brush is sitting on the make-up tray of some matron in Atlanta.

Since my first brush hasn't shown up yet, Lee is making me another. What a class act that man is. Anyone having doubts about purchasing a Lee Sabini brush, banish them.

Used my M&F Chief today.

As I was applying the yogurt-like Cedar/Orange/Pepper Mike's Natural this beauty had whipped up, could not help but recall when my Chief arrived home. It was a warm day in late June 2013. I get home from work, open the mail box...nothing. Uh Oh...wife had intercepted mail. Mixed feelings began to arise. I hoped this was the day the Chief arrived because I'd been impatiently waiting, but I also hoped the 10% of the time I don't get the mail first isn't the day it arrives. Well...it had. And of course, as soon as I open the door "you've got a package from England. If it's more shaving stuff, you need help. Seriously, I think you might have a problem (in my defense, I never claimed I didn't :wink2:)". So after some himming and some hawing...she understood that this was a great chance to get a great brush at a great price. But, she did give me grief at every opportunity for a couple weeks.

Fast-forward to today. Using my Chief and, as usual, another great experience. I thought back to when it first arrived, chuckled, and thought to myself, "even if she had been 10x more annoyed/mad...still would have been worth it!".

BTW...haven't said thanks to Ken and Lee in a while for this great opportunity. Thanks Gentlemen!

Used my M&F Chief today.

As I was applying the yogurt-like Cedar/Orange/Pepper Mike's Natural this beauty had whipped up, could not help but recall when my Chief arrived home. It was a warm day in late June 2013. I get home from work, open the mail box...nothing. Uh Oh...wife had intercepted mail. Mixed feelings began to arise. I hoped this was the day the Chief arrived because I'd been impatiently waiting, but I also hoped the 10% of the time I don't get the mail first isn't the day it arrives. Well...it had. And of course, as soon as I open the door "you've got a package from England. If it's more shaving stuff, you need help. Seriously, I think you might have a problem (in my defense, I never claimed I didn't :wink2:)". So after some himming and some hawing...she understood that this was a great chance to get a great brush at a great price. But, she did give me grief at every opportunity for a couple weeks.

Fast-forward to today. Using my Chief and, as usual, another great experience. I thought back to when it first arrived, chuckled, and thought to myself, "even if she had been 10x more annoyed/mad...still would have been worth it!".

BTW...haven't said thanks to Ken and Lee in a while for this great opportunity. Thanks Gentlemen!

The Chief is still my daily driver. I have no urge to look any further. The handle shape is perfect. The material is my favorite of all time. And, the knot is an amazing balance of softness and backbone. I feel so lucky that I was able to get in on such an incredible brush at an amazing price. Thank you Ken & Lee....and B&B!

Used my M&F Chief today.

It's post like this that make me feel that I'm not alone in my situation. My wife shakes her head at me as well. I don't have a Chief but I do have a very nice brush that Lee made for me. It's worth it!
Brother in Arms,

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Thanks, y'all. It pleases me greatly that the M&F Group Buy "Chief" is still well remembered and enjoyed. I used a June-delivery Chief today too: the one I bought back from texaninkc when he was in a tight spot financially as a doctoral student with a dissertation deadline looming and a terminally crashed computer. It has the "glue blemish" that plagued some number of the brushes, but which for the most part was accepted without complaint and, in my view, became something like a badge of special honor. In fact that brush is one of a handful of my overall favorites, which include two other Chiefs, both original, pre-launch prototypes, one in Rooney faux bone (i.e., Heritage handle material) and the other in faux tortoise. Each has a unique personality, not just in appearance, but also -- especially -- in performance and feel. I'm pretty sure I could tell them apart with my eyes closed.

Last edited:
It's a great brush. My Imitation Ivory is my favorite brush overall.

Chief, I think it's a testament that I have only ever seen like 2 hit the BST - showing that it is well loved. :thumbup:

I just used my M&F Chief for my Easter shave today. Every time I use it I wonder why I use any of my other brushes? It has the softest tips of any brush I own, and lathers anything I throw at it wonderfully. It is just the perfect brush for me.

Once again, thank you Ken & Lee. :001_smile

Top Bottom