What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

I find the handle to be comfortable for face lathering (that's all I do) but I don't think lathering in a bowl would work well. I tend to use a different grip for this handle than my other brushes in that I use the entire length of my fingers to hold the handle. It's a nice change from my other brushes.

Gentlemen, I just received my second M & F.. Is impressive :ouch1: .. it is a 3XL Fan Shape measures 30x48 with .. hope you like :thumbup:

proxy.php

Thanks Guys. I am very much liking it. It is another (lol) that I am looking forward to putting to great use.

Wow. Very slick. What is going on with Lee lately? He is really branching out. Seeing a lot more fan shapes, different colored handles, and now clear handles? The guy is getting really creative, and I love it!

Well after an inaugural shave it is a super nice feel. The fan is more in line with what I like for face feel in this type of brush. Of course I love my bulbous M&F's too. This is a nice latherer .

Good sick. It's only a 22/48 but it lathers like a beast. If you like smaller brushes - you will love this knot. Here's a pic with Taylor's Avocado:

Attachments

• $010.JPG
    $010.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 423
  • $020.JPG
    $020.JPG
    163.1 KB · Views: 417
Top Bottom