What's new

Whole Foods and KMF Key Limes

My wife and I headed down to the Naples Museum of Art (free admission today and a couple of GREAT exhibits!) which is about an hour south of us. On the way back I asked if she wanted to stop in Whole Foods, one of her favorite groceries. I'd heard there were some cheap and effective shaving products available there. Sure enough, the entire line of KMF products was available. I picked up a tube of KMF Key Limes for $4.99 and I'm looking forward to the first shave with it. I like my tub of AOS Lemon and wonder how it will compare to the KMF.

We also browsed Saks Fifth Ave and Nordstroms in the Waterside Shops in Naples, but I didn't see any products I hadn't already seen. They had Jack Black, AOS, and Kiehls. I was hoping to see some Trumper's or T&H stuff in those high end shops. Nordstroms had a L'Occitane stand without any shaving products. C'mon, I want to try some Cade!

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I have a $50 gift certificate for Whole Foods. I think I'll try to find some there. If I can't, I can always buy a slice of cheese instead.

It is pricey! My community doesn't have the per capita income to support such a market. The KMF stuff is very affordable, though. I'd like to grab a second shave tonight, but I had such a good shave this morning that I can't justify it! I don't have a shadow at 7:24 pm!

KMF is great stuff.

If you like the scent of Vetiver an Cedar the Whole Foods brand Organic Vetiver Cedar Triple Milled Soap smells sublime, and it contains shea butter so it is very moisturizing.

Attachments

• $103.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 97
KMF is great stuff.

If you like the scent of Vetiver an Cedar the Whole Foods brand Organic Vetiver Cedar Triple Milled Soap smells sublime, and it contains shea butter so it is very moisturizing.

Man...wife and I love this brand of soap, but I think from what I have heard they have discontinued this brand in favor of another. I now get "South of France" brand of triple milled bath bars from Vitacost...they are equally great.

Man...wife and I love this brand of soap, but I think from what I have heard they have discontinued this brand in favor of another. I now get "South of France" brand of triple milled bath bars from Vitacost...they are equally great.

That would be bad. I love the WFVC soap, it reminds me of Cade.

They just opened a new Whole Foods in my city and the shelves were full of the Whole Foods brand Vetiver Cedar when I went this afternoon.

I picked up two bars just in case.

That would be bad. I love the WFVC soap, it reminds me of Cade.

They just opened a new Whole Foods in my city and the shelves were full of the Whole Foods brand Vetiver Cedar when I went this afternoon.

I picked up two bars just in case.

I really hope that the guy that gave me this info was wrong. This stuff is great and is reasonably priced for this quality soap.

Top Bottom