What's new

Congratulations Red Bull Racing!

Congratulations to Sebastian Vettel and RBR for capturing the World Driver's and Constructors championships in Formula 1. It was an exciting season and it was great to see a team other than Ferrari or McLaren to win it (even though I am a huge McLaren fan).

but, unfortunately for him, this was probably the only chance he had at the championship. He's not getting any younger and it's obvious that Vettel is No. 1 at Red Bull, literally and figuratively.

This was a great season and I'm looking forward to next year.

Don't worry Mark.. It'll be your turn next year.... (Go the aussie!)!!

Congrats to Vettel and Red Bull!

It was nice to see somebody different win, I think Mark Webber had his best chance ever and dont think in the future he will win now.

Overall an enjoyable season, exciting and not too one sided in the races, although the qualifying seemed very one sided throughout most of the season with Redbull always up at the front.

Some great clips/interviews here, but I'm not sure if you guys can view it if your outside the UK?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/formula_one/f1_videos/default.stm

14 more weeks to go until the season starts again!

I must the only American F1 fan here on B&B? Anyway, the US Grand Prix in 2012 will only be 4 hours from here. I plan on being there the good Lord willing.

Can't wait for the 2011 season to crank up again.

You're right, there aren't a lot of Americans into F1, unfortunately. It will be nice if the race in Austin ever becomes a reality.

I hope next year's season is a good one too. Only 111 days until the start of the 2011 season.

I must the only American F1 fan here on B&B? Anyway, the US Grand Prix in 2012 will only be 4 hours from here. I plan on being there the good Lord willing.

Can't wait for the 2011 season to crank up again.

Top Bottom