What is your real name?
Fred

What are your nicknames/aliases?
oderfla, Rex

Where do you live?
Dallas, TX

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
I'm a finance guy for an upscale retailer based in Dallas (you can probably figure that out if you look, but I always try not to say). Married in May 2010, no kiddos, but 3 dogs - Doberman, Rhodesian and a Chihuahua. For fun and hobby, I'm a drummer for a couple local cover bands. My 160gb iPod is my life. I carry my entire music collecton with me at all times - all 129 gigs of it. Which leads me to say that before wet-shaving, all of my fun funds went to buying instruments and music. Now I have to share that with shaving stuff.

What is your favorite shave setup?
My only setup as of now:
Merkur 178 Classic
Barbasol in the yellow can
Proraso Soap (received 11/10, so haven't had the chance to experiment with it)
Escali badger brush (cheapo from Amazon, but had good reviews. haven't had time to experiment with it)

I have found that Wilkinson Sword blades from Walmart do me great. I bought a sampler pack of blades from Amazon that were ok, but didn't give me the shave that WS did. So I'll have to say for now, Wilkinson Sword blades are my favorite.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Music is my hobby and favorite activity. I'm a drummer in a couple local cover bands. I play guitar, sing and write on occasion. I buy music constantly.

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Not much else, but ask if there is something you want to know.

Welcome, I agree with you on the Wilkinson Sword blades. I bought them when I was traveling and they are awesome. Maybe a non newbie can try them as well and give us an more "professional" opinion.

Top Bottom