What are your nicknames/aliases?
Usually... Max. :p

Where do you live?
Portland, Oregon

What is your age (or) generation?

What are you in the real world?
Student/Self-employed

What is your favorite shave setup?
Merkur HD, Aubrey Organics Shave Cream/Art of Shaving Unscented Cream, and a boar hair brush that still smells like a dirty pig no matter how much I tried to wash it... but it gets the job done. I don't have much right now, and I'm worried about what's going to happen if I start really getting into this wet shaving business.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Biking, hiking, reading, organic food gardening, aromatherapy, martial arts, music recording...

What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Prior to getting a Merkur HD, I used an electric shaver which, while not terrible, always seemed to irritate my neck no matter how gently I tried to shave. After I found this site from a link on basenotes.com, I thought the idea of taking the extra time and concentration to wet shave in the morning was really nice.

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Welcome, Max!

Nice to have you here on B&B!

Take your time building your shave kit, choose wisely, and you'll be fine. Upgrading your brush is the one thing that you can do which will give you an immediate and positive change for the better. The highly recommended Crabtree & Evelyne Best Badger brush, made by Edwin Jagger, is your best "bang for the buck", at $35.00.

See you around the board!

Tchau,
chop-chop

Welcome to B&B, Max.

Finding other or even 'the' setup for yourself may take some time and even blood, but it's worth every second and drop of blood ;)

greetings
Joe

Top Bottom