What's new

Colonial Drug

I had a nice visit at Colonial Drug in Cambridge, MA today. While they had all the normal items, I was surprised to find a number of hard to find items. Some interesting items: Plisson creams and soaps, Tesco blades ($9.75 ouch!), Kent soap (in the older nice bowls and refills), Castle Forbes of all varieties, etc... I was a little dissapointed in the brush selection. Lots of Plisson, but the majority were HMW of which I didn't really care for. I was looking for the Euro Whites, but they only had a few. They had a couple Kents and a PJ3.

Overally a fun experience. It would take many hours to actually review everything they have. That store is PACKED...not a spare inch of space.

And yes, they will ship anywhere in the States (didn't ask about Canada, sorry).

You know, I didn't see any Joris there. That's not saying they didn't have it, I may just not have looked long enough.

Just saw this thread :blush: . I had posted over on SMF but didn't realize there are Colonial fans here too. I'm going to be in Boston next week on business and I want to try to pop down to Colonial to see "the candy store" :thumbup1: . Would there be any interest in me taking my video camera with me to make a "webisode" for my YouTube channel? I understand at least one person there (Cathy?) is aware of the online community in some fashion; if I contacted her about permission to shoot video at the store, would any of you gents who've dealt with them mind if I "drop some names" so they'd know I'm on the up-and-up?

--Mark

Joseph is also aware of the forums. However, I just got a thin smile when I mentioned I was a member. Not sure if that meant anything or not.

Man, I can't believe how long it took for me to see this thread. I used to have a sixth sense about these things. At any rate, after taking care of some personal business, and roughly 6 hours on Interstate 5, that slow down in your internet is me snarfing your wifi from the parking lot. Don't worry, I'll invite myself in once I smell the Chiapas brewing (you know how I like my crepes). :drool:

-Nick

Man, I can't believe how long it took for me to see this thread. I used to have a sixth sense about these things. At any rate, after taking care of some personal business, and roughly 6 hours on Interstate 5, that slow down in your internet is me snarfing your wifi from the parking lot. Don't worry, I'll invite myself in once I smell the Chiapas brewing (you know how I like my crepes). :drool:

-Nick

I have the new Crepe/Chiapas adapter on my wireless router. Shall I just send them out to your car? I mean, why get up if you don't have to.

Top Bottom