What's new

Feather all stainless razor

Well i have shaved with my new Feather for a couple weeks and have decided i do not like it as much as i thought i would i am going to use my mach 3 but i have learned some about shaving from all of your posts and i like my mach 3 with GFT Violet shave cream and my Badger brush used in the shower great shave and a real pleasure what more can you ask for. I have not had enough posts to sell on this forum but i will be listing the Feather on ebay today my ebay name is d-ray50 also if any one is interested i just wanted to give you a heads up. Thanks for all of the great info i have read and applied to get a really good and pleasant shave and i will continue to read and enjoy this forum Dan.

each razor is different. I have heard good and bad things about the Feather stainless. A merkur will run about $30 or less if you decide to give it another shot. Plus, it takes some time to get technique down.

If you got the cash to spend on the carts and you like them, go for whatever makes you happy man.

Well i have shaved with my new Feather for a couple weeks and have decided i do not like it as much as i thought i would i am going to use my mach 3 but i have learned some about shaving from all of your posts and i like my mach 3 with GFT Violet shave cream and my Badger brush used in the shower great shave and a real pleasure what more can you ask for. I have not had enough posts to sell on this forum but i will be listing the Feather on ebay today my ebay name is d-ray50 also if any one is interested i just wanted to give you a heads up. Thanks for all of the great info i have read and applied to get a really good and pleasant shave and i will continue to read and enjoy this forum Dan.

Things didn't become awesome with my Feather until I tried Astra SP blades and had a couple of months worth of shaving under my belt. I'm just saying...

Top Bottom