What's new

Which injector would you recommend for a noob with sensitive skin?

Hiya guys,

So I have decided to branch out razor-wise, and that includes trying an injector. I have read enough good things about them to be intrigued, but I tend to have pretty sensitive skin so I am a little concerned, as well.

Which injector models are generally considered to be less aggressive? Or, should I just look for an adjustable? I think they are almost all ugly as sin, but I will try to get over that...especially if I find it to shave as well as I have read about!

Thanks,

GS

The 1970's Type L Injector is quite mild, and a wonderful shaver. They are also quite plentiful, and pretty easy to come by. :thumbup1:

Some of the Early models such as the Type E, and Type I can be quite aggressive.

The 1970's Type L Injector is quite mild, and a wonderful shaver. They are also quite plentiful, and pretty easy to come by. :thumbup1:

Some of the Early models such as the Type E, and Type I can be quite aggressive.

Plus 1 on the L type. They are easy shavers, but deliver a clean close shave.

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
I don't have any experience with Injectors but I would also take John and Phil's advice!

L, M and J are all similar, Another option is the Gillette injector.
Just avoid the bakelite ones if you are fearful of excoriating face.

I'm a big fan of injectors and use one pretty much exclusively.

I have a couple of L1s, several Gs and a nice minty E. I've found the L1 to be the least aggressive, followed by the E and the Gs the most aggressive.

Try to find and L1 like this one - they had the best build quality IMO

proxy.php

Hiya guys,

So I have decided to branch out razor-wise, and that includes trying an injector. I have read enough good things about them to be intrigued, but I tend to have pretty sensitive skin so I am a little concerned, as well.

Which injector models are generally considered to be less aggressive? Or, should I just look for an adjustable? I think they are almost all ugly as sin, but I will try to get over that...especially if I find it to shave as well as I have read about!

Thanks,

GS

Top Bottom