What's new

Honey Come Here And Rub My....

NECK !!!!

One-Minute Neck Massage For Two

This is simple and feels fantastic!

1. Have your partner sit in a chair, and then stand by his or her side so that you're facing your partner (i.e. you're looking at your partner's ear). Place one of your hands over your partner's forehead for support, and the other hand on the back of the neck.

2. With the hand that's on the back of the neck, imagine you're grabbing a puppy by the scruff of the neck and begin digging your fingertips and thumbs into the long muscles that run from the base of the skull down to the bottom of the neck. Squeeze, dig in, do small circles, moving and massaging the muscles and connective tissues with your fingers.

3. Make sure to be thorough. Spend five to ten seconds in one spot, then move on to another area, making sure to massage the entire length of the neck.

4. After one minute, you're done! Now switch places with your partner so that you get a chance to receive. Have your partner massage your neck in the same fashion. The best way to learn how to give a great massage is to know what one feels like, so receiving is a must.
This is very effective at releasing chronic muscle tension and stress. Do it regularly!

Honey let me rub your neck...feel good baby...you know what I am thinking about now, baby ???:001_wub: :001_wub: :001_wub: .....ooooh baby....that's right i need some...bad...real bad....

SHAVING SOAPS AND CREAMS !!!!

:001_rolle :lol: :001_rolle :lol: :001_rolle :lol: :001_rolle :lol: ......:thumbup1:

Top Bottom