What's new

Crazy Price for GoldEdge

This GoldEdge is obviously beautiful...but $425. I can only imagine what a Grim Reaper like this would go for.

There is another just as nice (full gold wash and everything) for less than half as a Buy it Now floating around.

Last edited:
Box instead of sleeve, is new vs looks new, and 5/8 vs 9/16, but otherwise they are pretty comparable. I don't think any of those things justify more than twice the cost, but I guess some people do.

I would not call it no where near mint but NOS maybe. But that is a good looking Gold Edge and with all the wash still on it.

lmao at the guy asking a question trying to save a few dollars on shipping.

It's just a straight, and honestly, $425 isn't much in the grand scale of things. It's not the first nor will it be the last straight sold at a price that's dominated by feelings, not by function.

Who's the worse fool? The guy with two 400$ straights, or the guy with 20 40$ ones?

lmao at the guy asking a question trying to save a few dollars on shipping.

It's just a straight, and honestly, $425 isn't much in the grand scale of things. It's not the first nor will it be the last straight sold at a price that's dominated by feelings, not by function.

Who's the worse fool? The guy with two 400$ straights, or the guy with 20 40$ ones?

The guy with two $400 ones and 20 $40 ones... and another 70 he needs to sell. And another 30 he hasn't even honed yet... and...

Top Bottom