What's new

Trying to make a custom Thayers label. How's this look?

I want one to put on a brown glass apothecary bottle I bought. This one will be tweaked in Photoshop before I print it and stick it on.

That looks amazing! My only small critique is the text under the portrait is slightly out of focus, but other than that its top notch.

That looks amazing! My only small critique is the text under the portrait is slightly out of focus, but other than that its top notch.

Thanks! I think I know how to fix that portrait text, too. I'll post a new pic after I've done so.

it is really nice, but for some reason the text gives me a slight headache. i was thinking how cool it would be to have that design etched into glass..

What kind of apothecary bottle did you find?

I love cool glass containers, and keep my distilled water in a Hendrick's bottle.

Well, it isn't technically an apothecary bottle, I guess. I got it at Marshall's. It has hand soap in it right now, but it looks exactly like an old apothecary bottle, and it's nice thick glass. I have a cork that fits it perfectly too. I'll be sure to post a pic of it once the label is on it.

Feel free to print one off and use it. That goes for any of you, if you like it. I certainly don't mind. All I ask is that you post pics if you use it!

Top Bottom